• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Nah that was else. This is when Caruana played Rd8.

ArsenalFever

Grealish could be that platinum piece of the puzzle!
The one that allows Pepe to flourish.
If Arsenal could retain more possession in the final third, then defensive issues would probably be less common.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Grealish could be that platinum piece of the puzzle!
The one that allows Pepe to flourish.
If Arsenal could retain more possession in the final third, then defensive issues would probably be less common.

Tbh you could argue we should buy him just cos he'd sell shirts. Who sells our shirts? Auba is kinda the only star we have, the club needs a new, younger face to stick on billboards.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

so even if we had finished 7th we couldn't qualify to Europa league. i don't understand why it says 8 teams will compete in europe.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Grealish is so overpriced and he plays left wing. If Auba signs we don't even have a spot for him. He was playing in midfield early in the season and got moved to the wing as it suited him better.

Everything points to Buendia. He is amongst the best in europe statistically. Just below the likes of Sancho and above Havertz in some categories. Consider his statistics when playing for Norwich. There is a player in there. We would be insane to not go for him. We need to be more humble.

I would rather sign Buendia than loan Ceballos with an obligation to buy.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Grealish is so overpriced and he plays left wing. If Auba signs we don't even have a spot for him. He was playing in midfield early in the season and got moved to the wing as it suited him better.

Everything points to Buendia. He is amongst the best in europe statistically. Just below the likes of Sancho and above Havertz in some categories. Consider his statistics when playing for Norwich. There is a player in there. We would be insane to not go for him. We need to be more humble.

I would rather sign Buendia than loan Ceballos with an obligation to buy.
I wouldn’t mind both Buendia and Grealish.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I might go up to 60m for Grealish, just for commercial reasons y'know.

Look at that recent home shirt launch and the main players they used, it was Auba, Laca and Luiz, with Auba and Laca being the big two. Like, commercially, that's poverty. Luiz is a defender here on a one year contract. Laca is a 29 year old striker who doesn't play for his national team and who doesn't score a lot of goals, and who we might sell.

Auba is our only commercial hit, but he doesn't have longevity. We have some youngsters who could be commercial hits, but not yet. Our only prime age potential star is Pepe. But he hasn't set the league alight, he doesn't speak English and he doesn't have a big personality.

I was listening to something there explaining that Ferran Soriano brought Ronaldinho into Barca because they were in debt with a stupidly high wage bill and they needed to sort it out, so he bought Ronaldinho to be a commercial star, which he was.

Look at Utd, they could potentially have Rashford, Greenwood and Sancho, all super marketable English players, plus the likes of Pogba, Bruno and Martial. So much commercial potential, they'll sell a sh*t tonne of shirts.

Arsenal is a fairly traditional club in that our income is based on gate receipts, shirt sales and sponsorship. Well all three of those are boosted by having marketable players. More people come to the stadium to watch a flair player, more people buy shirts of flair players, and flair players attract sponsorship.

Grealish is 24, English, and a flair player with a big personality. He's a guy you can put up for interviews, put front and centre on your kit launches and your posters. If he performs well on the pitch he's gonna earn you a lot of money over a 5 year contract.

Whether it's Grealish or someone else, we need someone to become the new face of the club for the next 5 years.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
And just look at the impact Tierney has had. One good season from a homegrown player with a likeable personality and he's already a fan favourite. I bet a good proportion of the new kits being sold will have Tierney's name on the back.

Grealish could be like that, but y'know, he also scores bangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom