• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
@Rex Banter Nice pic, 1999 is a quite unknown but amazing album. When I went to see Joey like 2-3 years ago I brought him a vinyl version of 1999 to sign that my girlfriend at the time had bought me.

It turned out that he never actually officially released it and that was from a third party website.. he was cool about it regardless and signed it.

Few months later, he officially releases the vinyl even though he dropped the album all the way back in 2012... could be a coincidence but thats not what I tell myself :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Isn’t Grealish an Arsenal fan? He’d be a decent signing but I think we should have signed him a few years ago when Sp**s wanted him.

Zaha should have been here, the lad loves this club.
Zaha actually loves us, I knew he was a fan but he’s so open about it.

Don’t think I’ll forgive Raul for picking Pepe for us.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'll say it again Grealish in midfield resolves a lot of our offensive issues. He does the same for United. I'm not sure why they seem to be prioritizing Sancho over Grealish especially given the breakthrough of Mason Greenwood.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'll say it again Grealish in midfield resolves a lot of our offensive issues. He does the same for United. I'm not sure why they seem to be prioritizing Sancho over Grealish especially given the breakthrough of Mason Greenwood.

Because Sancho is insane. Greenwood isn't anywhere near Sanchos level. And neither is Grealish might I add. A lot of people are just assuming that grealish will provide the same creativity when playing as a cm. He is currently playing as a wide forward. People fail to see Pepe playing as a 10. Why is it so easy to see Grealish there? Maybe it's his build, but he started there this season and wasn't very effective, he also isn't the best defensively.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Because they want a CB as well. They won't spend 100m on Sancho and 80 on Grealish.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd like buendia too but can he play as an 8? Mostly played cam or rw for Norwich.

He occupies the right half space the same way a right cm would. He also has the defensive actions of a midfielder, not an out and out winger. He is a midfielder, not a winger. He is also the most press resistant under 24 player in Europe. Ahead of Havertz. Even looking at his highlights he is always very deep or central. Not besting his man and getting to the byline.

Malky

Established Member
On a situation like ours you buy Buendia, not Grealish. We've got too many holes to plug to spend so much on Grealish
Don't know why so many are over looking Buendia, his stats for a player in a relegated side are crazy. Plus he'd cost a fraction of what Grealish would.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You need depth. Also Sancho is an elite talent.

He seems to be two players in one. Creative goal scorer when played on the left and playmaking winger when played on the right. You just don’t pass up on a player like him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Because Sancho is insane. Greenwood isn't anywhere near Sanchos level. And neither is Grealish might I add. A lot of people are just assuming that grealish will provide the same creativity when playing as a cm. He is currently playing as a wide forward. People fail to see Pepe playing as a 10. Why is it so easy to see Grealish there? Maybe it's his build, but he started there this season and wasn't very effective, he also isn't the best defensively.

If Auba starts on the left but actually drifts inside a lot, couldn't Grealish start in the centre but actually drift to the left a lot? Pretty sure Grealish could be an attacking midfield for us.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Funnily enough there's a stat guy Utd fan who doesn't think they should buy Sancho for 100m+, says he's a very good player and very good creative passer, but isn't actually an elite dribbler, and people are putting him in the same bracket as Mbappe when he clearly isn't, Haaland might even be the better talent.

Still a great player though, even if they overpay for him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If Auba starts on the left but actually drifts inside a lot, couldn't Grealish start in the centre but actually drift to the left a lot? Pretty sure Grealish could be an attacking midfield for us.

I don't mind where Auba plays in the front 3 as long as the third player in that attack offers something. That could be Grealish, Depay or Zaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom