• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The owners do f all for this site, when we had those server issues last year they didn’t care one of the users on here had to fix it.
That’s what I mean, they trust in us greatly to get stuff done. I’ve always responded in the right way to trust; some abuse it, but I like to pay it back.

Reactions: roz

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Does anyone know who created AM?

Wonder if they have a completely unique little banner on their avatar...like how you go from nothing, to "Trusted", to "Mod", to "Admin"...wonder if they just have "Da Boss" or something similar.

I looked into the owner once. He was a sp*rs fan. If you dig deep enough you will always find something unpleasant.:rofl:

That was a while back, the parent company ownerships possibly changed a few times since then.

Tsar

Does anyone know who created AM?

Wonder if they have a completely unique little banner on their avatar...like how you go from nothing, to "Trusted", to "Mod", to "Admin"...wonder if they just have "Da Boss" or something similar.

Probably "biggest shlong in town" ;)

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
As I’ve said on numerous occasions, moaning about people moaning is worse than any moan. At least the initial moan is about a footballer in his designated thread. If it makes people mad, click on another thread.

I can see why you're defensive. Effortlessly, Özil makes you moan more than your old lady.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Most likely scenario: he stays until next summer and is partially rehabilitated back into the squad, and is played in just enough games to keep a lid on the situation.

Next most likely: we pay a big portion of his wages and he plays on loan somewhere for a year.

Least likely: he stays till next summer and is kept entirely excluded as he is now.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’d like a poll to see what people think about Özil’s situation. Admittedly he’s fallen off a cliff but this absence is still weird.

potential options

A) Simple. Isn’t played for tactical reasons.
B) Simple. Isn’t played because he isn’t good enough
C) Falling out with Arteta for some reason
D) Being frozen out in an effort to get him to leave. Arteta’s hands are tied

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I’d like a poll to see what people think about Özil’s situation. Admittedly he’s fallen off a cliff but this absence is still weird.

potential options

A) Simple. Isn’t played for tactical reasons.
B) Simple. Isn’t played because he isn’t good enough
C) Falling out with Arteta for some reason
D) Being frozen out in an effort to get him to leave. Arteta’s hands are tied
A and B

Explained in detailed here. He is just not good enough, and has always been.

Yes, let's lock this thread.

My posts in page 353-354 has already summed up most of his flaws as a player:

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/mesut-Özil-2019-20-performances.33848/page-353

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/mesut-Özil-2019-20-performances.33848/page-354

Thread can be locked.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thanks whichever mod set that up.

I’m going to vote A and D.

Think it’s mainly tactical, he’s shown that he can’t be converted to an attacking CM like KDB/Silva. But I also think there’s something going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom