• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Awkward seeing these rumours pop up on the back of Man City game. Love the Ben White shout but no way Brighton is that daft. Could maybe see him apart of a Dunk deal if we fancy but he’s getting up there in age.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Surely Bellerin is the right back who'd fit in more at Brighton.

giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Could be something in the Bellerin to Brighton rumour, the club have subtly started to slowly phase his existence away...

EeHeyXaWoAAuU2R

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
good move if it happens. 25m for an academy player. Just put in a sell on clause/buy back/first refusal.

good luck and all the best.

Lewis Dunk isnt the best defender in the world. However him alongside Saliba we have experience, old fashioned defending. Maybe we could tempt Brighton with AMN and 15m.

They most definately wont want to lose a CB but maybe they think with Ben White returning on loan it could be a deal worth doing.

Our central defence would be sorted out. For the next 4 years or so. Get rid of Holding, Sokratis and Mustafi.

We would have Luiz and Mari as back up. Maybe even some of them would be rotated with Saliba for him to be broken into the team slowly.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
AMN is better than Brighton imo. Not necessarily on the radar of these clubs ut I think he should be looking at teams like Wolves, Newcastle (if they get some money), Everton or even a Palace or Fulham.

Only way is down for Brighton.

I like AMN, but I'd happily take White or even Dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom