• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Think it’s B myself. Arteta has shown so far he is a fair man and he put Özil front and centre when he came in.

Arteta doesn’t strike me as the type of guy to not pick his best team due to politics, I suspect Özil hasn’t shown enough since football returned.

Those twitter games Özil or his PR team have been playing exposes themselves in my opinion.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Another year of Özil being our highest earner while sitting on the bench.
DelectableDiscreteJerboa-small.gif

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He is simply not bothered about being a footballer. Its just a job for his last paycheck.

He can rule Asia out. Not sure if any team in MLS will offer him a nice contract....probably non guaranteed. He is finished. What a sad way to end your football career.

Hey, he needa to make sure his agent is well reqlarded for suckering Gazidis to sanction that salary.

I dont care what so.e here will say, it would have been befter to let him go a bosman at that time. Not hindsight, but fact.

gamechannel

Based on his agents latest statement, its clear this is a pissing match between Özil and Raul. Özil wont give Raul any financial relief from a paycut or going out on loan while Raul wont give him game time. Lets see if Raul finally bites the bullet and pays him off to go.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Raul the fat sweaty slob and his Indian friend done a presser about not letting players go into their final two years, but since then basically EVERY player has run their deal down :lol:

Why do the usual suspects on here constantly go on about “bIg **** RaUl”?

Don’t forget we finished 8th now, in a season where City lost 12 games, Utd are managed by a Norwegian PE teacher and Frank Lampard had a transfer ban.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He is simply not bothered about being a footballer. Its just a job for his last paycheck.

He can rule Asia out. Not sure if any team in MLS will offer him a nice contract....probably non guaranteed. He is finished. What a sad way to end your football career.

Hey, he needa to make sure his agent is well reqlarded for suckering Gazidis to sanction that salary.

I dont care what so.e here will say, it would have been befter to let him go a bosman at that time. Not hindsight, but fact.
Except that he is not refusing to play, quite the other way around, it seems like he wants to play desperately, but the club (Sanllehi) has decided to move him on without bothering to ask if he wants to move.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Raul the fat sweaty slob and his Indian friend done a presser about not letting players go into their final two years, but since then basically EVERY player has run their deal down :lol:

Don’t forget we finished 8th now, in a season where City lost 12 games, Utd are managed by a Norwegian PE teacher and Frank Lampard had a transfer ban.
Perhaps that “bIg ****” refers to the one he is taking on the transfer market, from Kia, etc.

say yes

forum master baiter

Such a weird argument to make in this thread.

They can’t sell Mesut because no club wants him. Of course they’re going to let his contract run down instead. Hardly going to offer him a new one :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Why do you always need to mention race, you know the guy's name just call him that...poor from you, as per.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Racism between Indians is a huge problem. Have a read about the caste system.
Talking about racism, you see how they’re treating Wiley?

You can sit on Twitter and racially abuse black people or other groups all day and nothing will happen. But Wiley has police knocking his door, twitter shutting him down and Priti Patel asking Twitter why Wiley wasn’t deplatformed.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Wiley was wrong for his comments for sure but the way he is getting treated is mad scary tbh.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

You’re preaching my brother but why must you call her that :lol:
I suspect you are Asian but you never know who can be offended in these times.

I blame Özil for the last couple weeks pages btw. Kinda wish he would play every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom