• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We decided against offering a contract to Ramsey as his peformances didn't merit it. Arsenal reject that flopped at Juventus and is now 5th choice cm and they want rid.

Let Ramsey find a club more to his level where he can start like Leeds or Villa.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We really need sort this situation quick he got a good value of 20M at least sell him now and move on we can't let this drag late in the window.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

giphy.gif

Can't wait. Bet the they've cleared out a space in the Arsenal treatment room for his first spell out with injury.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Think the fallout has led to his value falling a bit which isn't particularly helpful. That said, I think it's necessary given how Guendouzi's decided to approach the situation - this is the only resolution. Think we get £25m tops and that's probably a good return on what's ultimately a prospect with a high upside but a questionable attitude that may prevent him from ever reaching that ceiling. I think Azeez eventually takes his place as they're essentially similar players except Azeez is the more powerful athlete.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's cheap with upside, I'm not thrilled about him in the slightest

My problem with Ramsey is he can't stay fit and is on massive wages
HIs story is finished, like Bale and Özil he’ll be cashing out now. 400K a week for 3 more years in Italy, he’s in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom