• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Hardly anyone on this forum watches football outside of Arsenal.

Mustn't be very man British/Irish on this forum then.

Only speaking personally but basically any match that involves top 6/7 teams I watch them probably 5/6 matches a weekend. Saying that I havent got kids and dont work weekends. So easier for me. I also follow fantasy football which increases interest.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Mustn't be very man British/Irish on this forum then.

Only speaking personally but basically any match that involves top 6/7 teams I watch them probably 5/6 matches a weekend. Saying that I havent got kids and dont work weekends. So easier for me. I also follow fantasy football which increases interest.

Think I'll watch most top 6 games if I'm not busy, some stuff abroad but very rare. I pretend to watch more than I do and people buy it, I just use sofifa and watch a highlight comp on YouTube to determine if a player is good, maybe see what people on twitter are saying.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nerds on here pretend they do.

nerd_smoking.JPG

AM scouts are going to be out in full force.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
That's because no one was in competition for Pepe.

We probably know some other clubs interested in Gabriel and think what's the point in trying.

These players will see what United Chelsea Man City and Lpool are doing in the market and think we are light years away.
But it's up to Raul or whoever to convince him of our project. Let him know its guaranteed game time and sell the fact that we're trying to bring back the glory days. He's from Brazil so Edu must be able to at least try to convince him. This defeatist mentality is why we are currently suffering.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Bit like Coutinho. Haven’t seen anyone here post “wow Coutinho is great, we better sign him before other clubs do”. But guys like @field442 are gagging for him, for some reason.

Sp**s fans are clamouring for Coutinho. Chelsea don't need him, nor do City or United. Would be a huge signing for us.

Would take a pass on Gabriel after some thought. Think we need a season with Saliba next to some current defenders to see what profile we should go for.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I can honestly say that I've never watched Gabriel play. No motive to watch Lille unless I need them to win for an accy. That hasn't happened over the past 10 months.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Hardly anyone on this forum watches football outside of Arsenal.

Thats true for me, I try watching big games sometimes and cant get into it. If my teams not involved I have little interest. World Cup is different, I'll watch any team play!

Burt Gold

Italy is a better enviroment for Brazillian players, opens the door for him to move to bigger clubs as well, specially Juve.
Yup and Napoli are more competitive in Italy than we are in England.

I do like the player though. Looks very composed. One of the stats I saw on him was that his foul rate is very low. Arsenal need a calm player who doesn't just flip out and slide tackle a player just because they've found an inch of space in our box.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
:lol:

Coutinho when we dont have any creativity doesnt make us better.

Partey who is a massive upgrade on our midfield doesnt make us better.

Well said.

Did I miss something or have we signed both of them? Last time I checked we signed Mari and Soares. Real quality there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom