• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I wonder who else was in for Pulisic's signature, it can't have just been Chelsea surely? I was banging the drum for ages when he was at Dortmund, it was so obvious. He's gonna be such a goldmine for Chelsea, and he's gonna win them so many goddamn penalties over the years.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Dominated England and Europe, his production from that position is unmatched.
Updated as below
Lampard was shxt.

Scholes was by far the best midfielder in the England team.

Outside england, there are Pirlo, Xavi, Zidane.... who are much more intelligent, technical and skillful than lampard, who plays in midfield for a hoof ball parking the bus team.
Lampard was shxt. And even if he is a good player, it does not mean he is a good manager. Let’s see if Arteta’s tactical knowledge is better than lampard.

Last edited:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Currently behind the slowest moving queue ever at the supermarket and about to murder the old lady who is refusing to let the cashier bag her ****ing grape juice.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I wonder who else was in for Pulisic's signature, it can't have just been Chelsea surely? I was banging the drum for ages when he was at Dortmund, it was so obvious. He's gonna be such a goldmine for Chelsea, and he's gonna win them so many goddamn penalties over the years.

Chelsea will make the transfer back easily with merchandise in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom