• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

World Class.

People who say anything different or want to bring up how limited he is, or his lack of left footed goals - you should all be ashamed.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
31452504-8583201-Pierre_Emerick_Aubameyang_s_deft_chipped_effort_midway_through_t-a-11_1596307417414.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If a top player for a relegated team is worth 80m to them to Aubameyang even in his last year is worth 80m to us. 20 goals a season and a tighter defence could be the difference between the league and mid table.

Either someone offers us 80m, though not sure who can afford that, or he stays.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

When that second went in it reminded me of the time I lost my virginity, great finish but still so nervous afterwards.

LETS GO BABY

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
REALLY hope he stays, he can easily become a legend with us! He looks happy here and I know Arteta wants him. This is home for him and I want him to finish his career here!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

His interview didn’t sound too promising.

Arteta sounds positive about it though.

I hope he stays but if Barca or a team with trophy potential comes calling I would 100% wish him well, he deserves it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We are now in very good position to offer him new deal. It's not just offering him 250k there alot of things to include in his contract will make things more complicated

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

His interview didn’t sound too promising.

Arteta sounds positive about it though.

I hope he stays but if Barca or a team with trophy potential comes calling I would 100% wish him well, he deserves it.
Well as he’s proven on the pitch, he’s got balls of steel. He’s not gonna show his cards now that he increased his worth even more is he? Absolute killa.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Fair enough if the likes of Barca, Real, or Bayern come in for him with a solid offer. I wouldn't begrudge him, considering his age, in wanting to compete for the highest honors that we are currently unable to compete for. But I'm going to be pissed if we lose him to anybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom