• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
probably because his best scenes got cut out on the theatrical version.

his scene reminiscing about Gondor with Aragon is just amazing acting. He also had the best extended scene in the two towers

Totally agree. Always felt that Sean Bean was a different class. I mean, i do like Viggo and i think he does an amazing Aragorn. But so could Sean Bean have done, where as i dont think that Viggo could have pulled of such a great portrait of Boromir.

**** it, love them both to death. Excellent actors for the trilogy

Manberg

Predator
The lack of fans and the water breaks have undoubtedly helped him too. A journalist said he could hear Arteta shouting in multiple languages, and at many points going “Ainsley Ainsley Ainsley”.

Arteta targeted that space between Chelsea’s left side of defence early on and it paid dividends.

Edit: I mean Chelsea’s right side of defence. Our left side of attack, where we have Auba.

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
I was one of his biggest critics when he was first linked, and literally jumped for joy when Emery was chosen.

Boy how wrong I was, this man deserves respect and support from the club.

It takes a grown man to admit he was wrong. We’re all wrong sometimes. I would like to admit I got it wrong but I didn’t because I backed Arteta from the start :lol:
Even called for him before Emery, back when people wanted either Emery or Allegri.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
The lack of fans and the water breaks have undoubtedly helped him too. A journalist said he could hear Arteta shouting in multiple languages, and at many points going “Ainsley Ainsley Ainsley”.

Arteta targeted that space between Chelsea’s left side of defence early on and it paid dividends.
Yes I think lampard has played right into Arteta’s hands.

1) Chelsea’s high defensive line. Space at the back
2) Chelsea’s wing back press us when we are passing at the back. We keep passing and passing in deep area to make their wide player engaged. Once he pressed us, space is left on the left side of our pitch.

This gives aubameyang plenty of space to use his pace.

They should have backed off and let our midfielders/attackers play. We don’t have many creative players anyway.

Last edited:

GCH26

Arteta has instilled passion, fight and togetherness back into this team.

Back him in the transfer market, tie Auba down and tie Ceballos for another year, then top four might be a possibility.

GDeep™

League is very weak
0c54b-0aajuflax5gixgqez.jpg
:rofl:

These always kill me man

Top Bottom