• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't know about you lot, but when Pulisic got injured instead of bringing on their 120K a week superstar Callum Hudson Odoi, Lampard decided to bring on a player who's already confirmed at another team?

Very suspect to me for sure.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Four FA cups in six years.

This just shows how much of an aberration those 8 seasons without a trophy was. I'm still not sure how exactly that happened given the players we had.

Even Portsmouth and Wigan picked up an FA cup for crying out loud.
2006 final had a big impact on the club. Created a massive mental block. Losing to Birmingham was nothing short of a psychological breakdown of the players. Probably a lot of it stemmed from Wenger too. Once we got that 1st one out of the way, others have followed.

GDeep™

League is very weak
2006 final had a big impact on the club. Created a massive mental block. Losing to Birmingham was nothing short of a psychological breakdown of the players. Probably a lot of it stemmed from Wenger too. Once we got that 1st one out of the way, others have followed.
Not sure I believe that sort of stuff. Sometimes in football teams go periods without winning.

Generally Arsenal go massive periods without winning anything, that’s our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom