• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Despite a poor team performance I thought he was very good against Watford, especially with his tackling and distribution. I'll be annoyed if he doesn't start the final.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Its borderline negligence now. What does he have to do to get a chance? I understand why Xhaka and Ceballos play together as they have some semblance of a partnership even though it has massive weaknesses.

The worst he could do is:

- lose most aerial duels like Torreira, Ceballos and Guendouzi.
- dive in and let his man run past him like Ceballos, Guendouzi and Xhaka.
- lose the ball from dwelling on it too long like Ceballos, Xhaka, Guendouzi.
- lose the ball from lack of concentration like Torreira, Xhaka, Ceballos and Torreira.
- pass to the opposition and lead a chance on goal like Xhaka and Ceballos.
- be out of position like Guendouzi.
- not pass forwards like Ceballos, Xhaka and Torreira.
- lose 50/50 duels by being weak in the tackle, like Xhaka, Ceballos, Guendouzi and Torreira.
- complete less than 2 dribbles every game like Xhaka, Ceballos and Torreira.

-create no big chances like Xhaka, Torreira, Ceballos and Guendouzi.
- fail to shoot like Xhaka, Ceballos, Guendouzi and Torreira.
- fail to score like Guendouzi, Xhaka and Torreira.
- fail to track runners like Ceballos and Guendouzi.
- get dribbled past and have no pace to recover like Xhaka, Ceballos, Guendouzi and Torreira.
- give away stupid penalties like Xhaka.

- give away stupid fouls like Xhaka.
- play a stupid pass that leads to a goal like Xhaka.
-get caught in possession at the edge of our own box like Guendouzi.
-throw the ****ing captains armand on the floor and tell the fans to **** off like Xhaka.

The point is AMN could do all of the idiotic things above and still be a part of our midfield as he wouldn't look out of place. Yet of that list, the bolded points are the ones he would definitely rectify and improve our midfield with. All of the rest we dont know as he hasn't played enough for us to know, yet would it be any worse? We definitely know that it could not be worse.

Why did he not use this match to play AMN with one of Ceballos or Xhaka?
:lol::rofl:. That is some list and having looked at it, the only negatives I could think of was maybe a lack of concentration but he has really improved in that area. After the EL final last year, I think he'll be more careful near our box too. He has the attributes to add some real impetus to the yeam but we've left it too late to tinker but he should play RW at least.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Its borderline negligence now. What does he have to do to get a chance? I understand why Xhaka and Ceballos play together as they have some semblance of a partnership even though it has massive weaknesses.

The worst he could do is:

- lose most aerial duels like Torreira, Ceballos and Guendouzi.
- dive in and let his man run past him like Ceballos, Guendouzi and Xhaka.
- lose the ball from dwelling on it too long like Ceballos, Xhaka, Guendouzi.
- lose the ball from lack of concentration like Torreira, Xhaka, Ceballos and Torreira.
- pass to the opposition and lead a chance on goal like Xhaka and Ceballos.
- be out of position like Guendouzi.
- not pass forwards like Ceballos, Xhaka and Torreira.
- lose 50/50 duels by being weak in the tackle, like Xhaka, Ceballos, Guendouzi and Torreira.
- complete less than 2 dribbles every game like Xhaka, Ceballos and Torreira.

-create no big chances like Xhaka, Torreira, Ceballos and Guendouzi.
- fail to shoot like Xhaka, Ceballos, Guendouzi and Torreira.
- fail to score like Guendouzi, Xhaka and Torreira.
- fail to track runners like Ceballos and Guendouzi.
- get dribbled past and have no pace to recover like Xhaka, Ceballos, Guendouzi and Torreira.
- give away stupid penalties like Xhaka.

- give away stupid fouls like Xhaka.
- play a stupid pass that leads to a goal like Xhaka.
-get caught in possession at the edge of our own box like Guendouzi.
-throw the ****ing captains armand on the floor and tell the fans to **** off like Xhaka.

The point is AMN could do all of the idiotic things above and still be a part of our midfield as he wouldn't look out of place. Yet of that list, the bolded points are the ones he would definitely rectify and improve our midfield with. All of the rest we dont know as he hasn't played enough for us to know, yet would it be any worse? We definitely know that it could not be worse.

Why did he not use this match to play AMN with one of Ceballos or Xhaka?
This is an underrated post :lol:

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He needs to start in the final. Probably the best defender in the team lol. Also a very good athlete. For him it's all about the mentality. Not the level of talent. He has enough physical and technical gifts to make it here. I don't think he can be a CM for a top team, but he can def be a good RM, RB and even a secondary option at LB for a very good team.

Gunner-Union

Really think he could be a good rb. I’d like him and the staff to say we want you as a rb and give him the necessary guidance

Aevi

Hale End FC
Should be getting a good fee here considering what Liverpool's young English players have gone for after accomplishing much less.

He's a very useful player, I wish him the best whether he stays or goes. Yet another academy success story.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's up to him it's his decision Arteta would love having player like him in squad but of course you can guarantee minutes.

It's win-win for us we'll stil getting good fee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom