• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
LOL, how things change quickly on this forum. He plays the same way every week, it's just that the team around him worked better today than they usually do.

To sum up his season, he was good with the potential to be great. He will need a couple of good seasons for us to justify the money invested in him

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Early on he got down the line and played a cross in with his right. It's the little changes that show progress.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He has potential to be a star. Great physical attributes, and good technique, even if it can unorthodox at times. I can see him getting something like 15 Goals and 15 assists in all competitions next season.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
That's the hardest I've ever seen him work in an Arsenal shirt. Non-stop for 100 minutes. Didn't always pick the right option but he was an absolute nuisance for the Chelsea defence. Got a deserved assist. Unlucky not to get a banger

Kav

Established Member
He scored a beauty today to only have it ruled out because auba was offside in the buildup. He was also releasing the ball quicker. Contributed defensively with his pressing. He will come good eventually.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Great game from him, was threatening all game and worked really hard. He is still somewhat erratic in possession but I thought he was largely positive on the ball and played some good passes aswell. That was promising for next season.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
He is a weird player tbh, has the first touch of RvP but the follow up touch of Gervinho. His offside goal was a thing of absolute beauty, technique like that just can't be taught.

He could have been even better today if Bellerin was more active offensively in that first half. Think a lot of the problem with him can be solved if these two can form a partnership.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta will need to tell him 2 things stop being selfish at times and use more his weaker foot when dribble being one footed player will be more easier to stop because the defenders will force him to his weaker foot

GDeep™

League is very weak
There was like a 10 minute period where he had me in a trance tbh.

He looked relaxed and confident today.

I don’t know, got good vibes from Auba, Pepe and Laca today, all laughing, having fun etc. Think you probably keep Laca tbh.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If you look back at the season, he hasn't had a decent run at any point. He plays 2 or 3 then dropped, even when he scored a brace early in the season Emery dropped him! Next season I have no doubt he will be on God Mode!

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pepe plays with a swagger that comes from playing a lot of football on the streets with your friends. You can see that he wasn't excessively coached as a kid. He's gonna pick up the ball and come at you with confidence, and if he can humiliate you he'll do that too.

The disallowed goal he scored today was taken so well.

As his fitness increases and gets better with Arteta's tactics, he'll go up another level. The speed and work rate of Auba, Laca, and Pepe make us such a good pressing team, too.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Listen this guy is special

With a settled team next season he'll fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom