• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

giphy.gif
And the Shed End is having a mental breakdown. :drool:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
With utmost respect, this is a dumb question. Top 4 trumps this cup win no doubt. We’ve won the FA cup enough. Let’s not forget we are back in Europe yes, but with less money coming in and playing Steaua Bucharest as opposed to a beautiful night in Paris v PSG

It isnt a dumb question for the position we are in. Next year yes I would take top 4 over an FA cup win. But for the progress of the club its better that we have done it this way. And in the long run it will work out better.

Going deep into the EL could be financially more lucrative anyway.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Difficult question here.

Would you prefer our season over Chelsea and that of Manchester United?
For context, we finished 8th but won the FA cup where as they finished 3rd and 4th without winning anything

I certainly prefer our season. FA Cup is the biggest domestic cup competition in the world, the memories and the history is priceless. We finished in the Champions league for so many years consecutively without winning anything and it did next to nothing for us.
Unless you are getting relegated in the same season, it's always silverware over anything else.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Last edited:

MikeVinna

Established Member
Damnit. I’m sure there’s a billion golden tweets in this thread celebrating our win but more importantly the tears of our rivals. Shame I’m too lazy to look for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom