• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Man’s got a baby daughter, his first, he ain’t leaving no matter what.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Some people are saying his absence is due to his newborn.

Pepe had one too, missed the Wolves game iirc? And was back the next week so I dunno about that one. But yes, it’s true Özil recently had a new born baby.

Imma keep shooting down these Özil excuses btw.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
In the end, this thread has turned into a bloodbath. Now even his biggest supporters can barely muster a defence.

This isn’t a new thing either. I can pull up countless posts from myself (and many others) who have been calling him out since 2015.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Some people are saying his absence is due to his newborn.

Pepe had one too, missed the Wolves game iirc? And was back the next week so I dunno about that one. But yes, it’s true Özil recently had a new born baby.

Imma keep shooting down these Özil excuses btw.
If you mean me just tag me instead of acting vague like a twitter journalist. I was just saying he’ll probably like to stay in London on fat wages raising his baby girl.

GDeep™

League is very weak
In the end, this thread has turned into a bloodbath. Now even his biggest supporters can barely muster a defence.
The club don’t want to play him, he’s still fulfilling his duties. If anything, this situation is in a limbo.

Nothing to talk about that hasn’t already been talked about 30’000 times.

Now it looks like he got a few days off because of his newborn, same as Pepe.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

If you mean me just tag me instead of acting vague like a twitter journalist. I was just saying he’ll probably like to stay in London on fat wages raising his baby girl.
You’re not the only Özil lover in town, I don’t know you all by name and I have no problem @ing anybody.

As long as I am not insulting someone, I can address people however I please so you’re just gonna have to learn to deal.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I wonder if this has anything to do with his pushback on not wanting to take a pay cut like the rest of the players.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

You can’t accuse a man of rinsing anything when he is fulfilling his duties. Before Covid he even played every game for Arteta.
It’s not an accusation, he is rinsing :lol:

Especially if him turning down moves and loans in the past is true. How could you say he’s not?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Why do people keep talking as if Özil is a single mum renting a mould infested one bedroom flat from a slum landlord in Bow E3?

In high wealth households the help does most of the menial stuff raising the children. It’s standard practice.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s not an accusation, he is rinsing :lol:

Especially if him turning down moves and loans in the past is true. How could you say he’s not?
How can you rinse a contract that you’re still fulfilling, even Arteta said he’s doing everything that expected?

Why should he move if it means a massive pay cut? You and I wouldn’t.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why do people keep talking as if Özil is a single mum renting a mould infested one bedroom flat from a slum landlord in Bow E3?

In high wealth households the help does most of the menial stuff raising the children. It’s standard practice.

Did you say this when Pepe has days off for his first birth? It’s the same thing. Any objection you have should be raised with the club anyway, they allow this.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EeapvwwX0AAumCg

Hall of fame. :drool:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I doubt he'll play for us again. Cancel the contract and negotiate three instalments to pay it off. It's about £5.5m every 3 months. Sell Kola who is pretty useless for £15m and that's it covered with no loss to the playing squad. Then we can lock this thread and move on. Anyone mentioning him in the ex-Gunner thread gets a 12 game ban. Retire the no 10 shirt until we find DB10's worthy successor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom