• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

WTF. We're supposed to be celebrating Arteta's great win today. And there's another two pages of nonsense about Wenger sending players out to do what they want.

Ffs enough!! :facepalm:

Football fandom has changed a lot. People used to bond over cup wins, bit different over the internet now where everyone has to have an edgy opinion to try and standout.

Gegen Pressing

Mikel delivers and I rise to the occasion to thank this rare breed of men.
No drama no fuss no bs, just
trophies, sealed and delivered.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Had to mute it because of sweet ****ing caroline. Arteta really needs to do something about that.
Football songs are meant to be cheesy though, Wolves 'Hi ho Silver Lining', West Ham 'Bubbles' etc

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Had to mute it because of sweet ****ing caroline. Arteta really needs to do something about that.
Wasn’t a fan of it as well but somehow starting to take a liking to it. I guess the fact we play it after we win stuff has had a Pavlovian effect on me.

Any suggestions for what we should have for a song? Anything iconic that truly resembles the club?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What annoyed me really badly was how Rio, Van Persie and CO had nothing else to do then talk about Auba possibly leaving.
After just winning a final with the whole team celebrating that's what you talk about for 10 minutes? GTFO

What do you expect from a bunch of United players? Have to distract from their club not winning anything in years

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

3 of my favorite teams (THREE!!) play the damn song at their stadiums. It drives me insane. (Arsenal, Red Sox, and Penn State University)

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
https://arseblog.news/2020/07/arteta-conversations-with-Arsène-wenger-help-me-feel-calm/

Asked if he’d spoken recently to the now Head of Global Development at FIFA, Arteta said, “I’ve been in touch over the last few months a few times with him but not before the final.

“It’s great to have him on board and he gives me great advice. Just talking to him, you know? He has such a knowledge.

Brings a tear to my eye.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I laughed out loud when Arteta got the yellow card and just remained poker faced like it never happened. Then in his interview, he made light of it and called Taylor "Antonio" :lol:. The contrast between him and Lampard during the final water break was chalk and cheese. Such a cool guy.

Top Bottom