• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Maybe you should re read things. You said we dont go for, not sign... we are going for coutinho and partey.

We are going for them because there is no competition. Can you not see that?

The minute other teams express an interest in a player we run away.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
With so many clubs interested you'd imagine the fee would go up. Something like 22m was mentioned before but surely it'd be 30, maybe 35 with all the interest. Could still end up being a bargain though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
th

Goonger

I did wonder if we w are genuinely interested if we were waiting to confirm European football before making a move.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I did wonder if we w are genuinely interested if we were waiting to confirm European football before making a move.
Would fit with the Lille owner saying he was making a decision this week too.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
i do think we need a cb to partner saliba. what would dunk cost? has experience. would have loved ake but sadly hes gone to city it seems

Maybe we could get Dunk for AMN + 10m. Hes 27 perfect age and has a few years PL experience under his belt. Captain as well I think so clearly has some leadership qualities.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Maybe we could get Dunk for AMN + 10m. Hes 27 perfect age and has a few years PL experience under his belt. Captain as well I think so clearly has some leadership qualities.
Dunk is 29 in 2 months. AMN plus 10M is a monster deal though, no matter his age.

say yes

forum master baiter
Not going to pretend I’ve seen him play, but on paper this guy seems by far the most exciting CB we’ve been linked with.

Looks a big talent, great height, is a left-footed baller which is what we need, and appears to be available at a very affordable price. Hope there’s some truth in this.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The good thing is there are a few decent CBs available on the market. Ben White is another one the club should be seriously considering and we should be monitoring his situation at Brighton.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Clutching at straws but if he was making his decision based on whether we get into Europe that means he was hoping for us otherwise he'd just have chosen already?

Or it could be something totally u related to us altogethet

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He’s going to Napoli right? Lille already bought Botman from Ajax as a replacement. They wouldn’t do that if Gabriel wasn’t sold already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom