• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,469

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Read something about Raul coming to England in 2017 to work the deal out.

Similar to Tixi doing deals for Alves, Pique etc as he left and Raul came in.

Yeah he was super close to joining them in the summer 2017. No doubt it's a Raul deal.

Malky

Established Member
EeRWGDaXkAIHCYV

This was one of the worst transfers of the lot imo. The guy is Chelsea through and through yet we signed him up when he was finished.

I can’t forget when he gifted Chelsea a goal at Stamford Bridge and let Fabregas score.
Agree 100%! I hated Cech as an Arsenal player, I could never see past him being a Chelsea prick. We also sold Szczesny because of him. The helmet wearing ****.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah for quite a bit less than the €160m they paid. Anyway his job was to negotiate the transfer, he didn’t identify the players.

Some dodgy negotiations during that Neymar deal too.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

He hired Emery, he signed all that trash last summer, we finished 8th now, gods knows what’s happening next season. How lucky.

How hard do you think it would be to get him out? Does Josh have the guts if the fans kick off? Not like we can have banners at the game. He better have something up his sleeve this summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So all the talks about us offering him 3 years is BS. It's just interest and talks for now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How hard do you think it would be to get him out? Does Josh have the guts if the fans kick off? Not like we can have banners at the game. He better have something up his sleeve this summer.
Not hard. Only so many times Stan will tolerate not being in the CL. I heard he has 2 more years on his deal, I guess he’ll live or die on making the CL or not.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Pretty convinced this whole hoolabaloo is just to put pressure On Villa to lower their asking price for Grealish :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom