• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 232,073

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
32 next week. Auba is a freak, Willian has actually slowed down though.

Auba has also slowed down, but let's not let that fact derail your argument.

I think Auba is better now than he was at Dortmund. I think Willian was better a couple of years ago, but his output is better now.

If Willian helps turn is back into a CL twam within two years, but becomes useless in his 3rd, I couldn't care less. We have Saka, Nelson and ESR coming through anyway.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why don't we get Pedro as well and complete the Chelsea OAP reject line up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Does really Willian feels Chelsea reject when they offered him 2 deal and wanted him to stay?

Ciscoo

Not my ideal signing but if his wages are only 40k higher than Kola’s, that puts things into perspective. He’s starting quality atm and if this allows us to strengthen other areas, then so be it.

That third year will be painful though.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
As far as forwards go, it might be. But still, it's about intent. We are giving him a 3 year contract ffs :lol:

We do not need to buy a main attacker though? Unless Auba leaves of course so I just dont see the reason why people are so up in arms. Its as If they want the board to do badly. Hideous logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom