• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
he'll cost between 25m to 30M euros we were waiting until we qualify to Europa league to make a move would be prefect signing for us young room for improvement won't be in massive wages.

We know Lille accept instalments as well :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Would be very nice if we established a nice relationship with Lille. Plenty of talent coming through there, and Gervinho.
So dont try to lowball them and piss em off, i say.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I wonder how long it takes Benge and Watts to put out a “qualification for Europe means Arsenal can now turn their attention from Sarr to Gabriel” story.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
You'd be sorted for years with Martinez/Leno, Bellerin, Saliba, Gabriel and Tierney at the back.
Throw in Mavropanos too as a Luiz replacement.

Then Mari and whoever we actually decide on to be rotational backups at LB and RB.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
@yousif_arsenal Do you think Napoli have lost interest because they don’t have a buyer for Koulibaly?
i think so but i think they used most of their budget on Osimneh but yeah they waiting to see what will happen with Koulibaly because no point adding Gabriel with Koulibaly and Manolas around.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Assuming Ceballos and Coutinho are both loans with sizeable loan fees, you’re probably spending £80-90m on the above.

Lacazette and Guendouzi will get a chunk of that back alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom