• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,428
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Missed this quote last week. Wonder what level club he has an eye on.

EeBxY9eWAAEFnXg

Not sure he's really got another level to go up. Guess you could argue he's CL quality somewhere but don't think he'd get in a team higher up in the UK

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Reiss went to Germany on loan and had 7 goals and 1 assist in what is about 7 games (628 mins over 23 appearances in the league* ). The league/defending in the league is questionable.

Can’t imagine feeling jealous though as we have Saka who is immensely talented in the squad already who just resigned. I have no doubt he too would put up numbers over there.

Not worried about United’s business for this kid.

*https://www.transfermarkt.us/reiss-...5/plus/0/saison/2018/wettbewerb/L1/verein/533
Yeah I watched a few videos.

Assuming he doesn't get better as a player (which he will obviously) you could probably wipe out a third of the goals/assists he's gotten. So many clips of him just chilling on the penalty spot unmarked or in attacking 2v1s and 3v2s etc.

His decision making, dribbling and chance creation is fantastic though, that will still translate well to the PL.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I mean, you sign Sancho on high wage he's renewal in two years time goes through the roof.

I think @Juan Matas Beard mentioned that Rashford, Marital and Pogba were around 250kish a week, no?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Wasn't it similar to Bruno in winter?

The same, that the fee couldn't be agreed and some days later he was signed. This deal will happen.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Kane is better signing utd need 25 season goals striker

Levy won't sell cheap and at that point you might as well just pay up for Sancho.

Van de Beek doesn't make sense unless they are selling someone in midfield.

Don't think Dortmund will fall for these "leaks".

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If they're not going for Sancho because of the price, I don't know why they think they could get Kane for cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom