• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
So we add to the squad...

Smith-Rowe
Saliba
Gabriel
Partey
Ceballos
Willian
Coutinho
Joelson

Who will we move on?

Holding
Sokratis
Torreira
Guendouzi
Elneny

I'd add Özil and Mustafi, but the latter is out injured for a while and we already know Özil isn't going anywhere according to his agent. I feel Kolasinac will be around for another season. I can see a couple of the younger players, e.g. Willock, Nelson, or Nketiah, going out on loan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So we add to the squad...

Smith-Rowe
Saliba
Gabriel
Partey
Ceballos
Willian
Coutinho
Joelson

Who will we move on?

Holding
Sokratis
Torreira
Guendouzi
Elneny

I'd add Özil and Mustafi, but the latter is out injured for a while and we already know Özil isn't going anywhere according to his agent. I feel Kolasinac will be around for another season. I can see a couple of the younger players, e.g. Willock, Nelson, or Nketiah, going out on loan.
Yes not sure about Joelson links and also Lacazette could be sold if good bid comes.

al-Ustaadh

Yes not sure about Joelson links and also Lacazette could be sold if good bid comes.
I think we're serious about Joelson. But I wouldn't be surprised if he renewed with Sporting.

I'm starting to think Lacazette stays.

al-Ustaadh

Özil thread is locked. Anybody have access to the Athletic and can tell us if there's any new information we don't know?

Preacher

Always Crying
blaine-hogan-prison-break.jpg

Kia on the left. Raul on the right.

Though, if Ornstein is right, I like Willian as signing more than I did yesterday, but I don't trust our mouthpiece fully anymore. He sold his soul to devils like Kia.

Getting rid of laca, guen and a few others and using that to fund Partey, a new defender (possibly Gabriel), Willian and Coutinho, securing Ceballos and Auba as well as adding in Smith Rowe and Saliba too is good work in a window considering our financial state and no CL.
Hopefully thats the plan and it works out, probably won't.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So, I hear Benharama might be available after Brentford lost to Fullham.......
Yes he was leaving even if they promoted but now he'll be more cheaper sadly any chance of buying him are gone with Willian signing but maybe if we sell laca we'll buy another forward.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yes he was leaving even if they promoted but now he'll be more cheaper sadly any chance of buying him are gone with Willian signing but maybe if we sell laca we'll buy another forward.
I'd say signing Willian gives us a 0% chance of signing another winger tbh, we'll have enough unless Auba and Martinelli are used as permanent strikers and maybe Saka moved to midfield (unlikely this all happens).

I would like to splurge most of our budget on the midfield and defence.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
these wages and transfer/sign-on fees are just a ballpark figures
Willian - 130k - 3m
Coutinho - 200k - 5m
Gabriel - 100k - 25m
Auba - 100k - 5m (addon on his current deal)
Partey - 130k - 50m
Ceballos - 50k - 1m

So 710k wages increase = 37m a year and 90m in transfer/sign-on fees fees

If we can move Sokratis, Holding, Torreira, Guendouzi, Laca then we might even be able to break even

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom