• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

TriniGunner

I'm well aware that morality and money don't go together, mate. It's me venting more than anything.

But when you support a club it's about values, community, that something more, you know? And I understand that we're a business, etc., but this is just disguting as far as the club looking out for their own.

I agree with you 1000% man. I do. It's the reason I told my wife that I could never become CEO of a company I don't own. We need to get additional information on the kinds of jobs that were made redundant.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

**** all billionaires, bunch of ****s!!
Would be interested to know the type of jobs they cut.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Billionaires don't care about people who less richer than them who would've thought. what a sad world we living in.

Surely Kroenke can cover 2.5M for these people for at least 1 year until but of course Billionaires don't care about that.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Harsh truth is that the football side is entirely divorced from the wider Arsenal business because all the real money is in or driven by the former.

To make a comparison, look at McLaren Racing and McLaren Automotive - everyone thinks of the F1 Racing team first but it only produces maybe 25% of group income - its become a super expensive PR front for the automotive manufacturing arm.

The business side jobs will go in retail, sales, PR and lower to middle management -I doubt much if anything will change around those in day to day contact with the players.

its super ****ty and Kronke could have played it differently but let’s be honest, that isn’t the American way.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The way we have the world set up is all wrong but that's the way it is.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom