• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Cagigao Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nothing to see here. Our recruitment in the past decade has been poor. I'm sure we can't do worse than this currently recruitment-wise

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The way we scout, yeah. Scouting is a massive department though, you can have a rubbish department yet good people in it.

Then again I remember Per saying we’ve really modernised in recent years.
yes but i think there is still some old names in our scouting staff lets see how we'll replace them but i'm not confident.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Nothing to see here. Our recruitment in the past decade has been poor.
But it's not like Cagigao is responsible for all of it? He's been focusing on the Spanish and South American markets, and his recommendations from those areas have been pretty good.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

I forgot that the head of StatDNA was also ousted from the club aswell. Everybody with significant power regarding recruitment policy has slowly been shifted out since Raul and later Edu came on board. Soon, we'll only be sourcing talent from a small handful of people and not based on any actual emphasis on squad building. We're in big trouble down the road if this is anything to go by. Our only hope is Arteta keeping most of this squad together and Hale End churning out big stars.

They keep harping on about how Liverpool is the model we should follow.. Well they are going in the opposite direction of that..

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Isn't that how Wolves are being run? I thought they did well since taking that approach

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Is there any indication about the direction we are going considering this ?

If we’re looking to reshape the department and bring someone new in I’m all for it, it would be very pro active. But something tells me Raul and Edu aren’t looking to do that...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

The direction is pretty obvious but it requires heavy funds.

Sign players that obviously improve you instead of uncovering talents on the cheap. Keep ahead of the game like City and get to the top.

Nobody should be complaining about that.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Is there any indication about the direction we are going considering this ?

If we’re looking to reshape the department and bring someone new in I’m all for it, it would be very pro active. But something tells me Raul and Edu aren’t looking to do that...

Need to wait and see how they restructure. They’re probably streamlining and getting rid of a load of people they see not necessary. McDermott and Clark, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom