• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Cagigao Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

The direction is pretty obvious but it requires heavy funds.

Sign players that obviously improve you instead of uncovering talents on the cheap. Keep ahead of the game like City and get to the top.

Nobody should be complaining about that.

Wow, out of a field of strong competition you've emerged as the worst poster on this forum. Fair play.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Some of you dummies keep saying our recruitment has been bad, but we maintained CL on young players and no money. We also signed and sold players for massive profits.

Our recruitment is probably the most paid off in England.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal wasted no time in pissing off the fan base after winning a trophy...it's only been 4 days since the final, and the club are public enemy number 1 again...this team we all love :lol:
Everything is forgiven when we sign Partey and Gabriel ;)

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Because we are going in a direction where these people aren't needed? A direction to become a bigger, better club that wins more trophies.

More reactionary crap from this forum. We haven't won a title for 16 years but people want us to continue with this crap. Its hilarious how people are willing to stand still in mediocrity.

Mod Edit: come on...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Some of you dummies keep saying our recruitment has been bad, but we maintained CL on young players and no money. We also signed and sold players for massive profits.

Our recruitment is probably the most paid off in England.
Mostly down to Wenger i don't think other managers can kept us into top 4 with some of the squads we had in emirates era.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't think our position has changed much, from what I've read the club was going over his head anyway for years and as mentioned we haven't been close to a title in a decade.

What I'd like to of seen is Raul and Co work with him but they feel he's not needed which maybe he hasn't been for a while.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It's all about Kia and co. They're gonna **** us. They dont even have that many good players, we are gonna get all the overpaid duds on top of the overpaid duds we already have.

I really hope we are just overreacting.

Our transfer business will remain the same, some good buys and some **** ones.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
It's not the firing of the scout it's the direction the club is seemingly taking that's the main issue for most. How many times do you have to be told this before you stop pretending we're all just annoyed at a scout being fired ffs.

I agree about the direction, but some are going full GDeep, posting old pictures of him like the bloke is dead. We have brought in Pepe, Ceballos, Tierney, Martinelli, Saliba, Mari, Cedric and Luiz. I'm really happy with five of those. Luiz has been decent, and Mari hasn't played. Cedric is a decent back-up. Now we're apparently after Willian, Partey, Gabriel/Diego Carlos and Coutinho.

I honestly don't see the problem. Yet.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Our transfer business will remain the same, some good buys and some **** ones.
I'd like to be optimistic but we have not been making many great decisions of late. If they revamp the recruitment to a more holistic and varied approach to the modern game them I'll be a happy man. If they're gonna leech off agents for players that dont fit what we need, then we are in trouble.

Manberg

Predator
In this age where we have such limited funds don't we need to discover hidden gems for cheap? How does this help? I want Arteta to get the players for his system not to have to choose between a limited list of an agent's clients.

I'm starting to think Arteta has no say on transfers. That's hypothetical, time will tell.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Reckon we'll get some clarity from the men in charge or not?

Arteta was banging on about this 'plan' wonder how much he was told.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Some of you dummies keep saying our recruitment has been bad,
It doesn't even make sense, how would Cagigao have been responsible for poor signings from France or Germany when he wasn't covering those countries? Steve Rowley was the Head Scout at the time iirc.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
In this age where we have such limited funds don't we need to discover hidden gems for cheap? How does this help? I want Arteta to get the players for his system not to have to choose between a limited list of an agent's clients.

It’s becoming more and more difficult to do that though. We want £8m for Balogun ffs. This 17 year old chap at Sporting is being quoted prices of €20m plus and he has barely kicked a ball at first team level. It’s a different game now. Players like Martinelli are one offs, happens maybe once or twice a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom