• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
GFFN typing out that tweet.

b9893fafe3376c3316a3f047fdbe45b0.gif

Kysus

While Saliba is not ready to start yet(this forum is jumping the gun) this lad would probably form a good partnership with Luiz fairly quickly.
And with Mari coming back we finally would have proper competition for places as well.
The end of Kola as well tbh

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Please someone find the thread where this guy was suggested to be Arsenal's best CB target? It was so interesting.
The one that narrowed it down to him and compared him to Van Dijk?

I was looking for that before.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The one that narrowed it down to him and compared him to Van Dijk?

I was looking for that before.

Think so, used certain amount of games etc, over 21 as well I believe. Back in March I read it.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Willian and Gabriel are fantastic additions to a squad with a lot of talent which has underperformed (disagree all you want, squad is far better than what it had shown at the start of the season under Emery).

Add Partey to this squad and we are cooking with fire.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Willian and Gabriel are fantastic additions to a squad with a lot of talent which has underperformed (disagree all you want, squad is far better than what it had shown at the start of the season under Emery).

Add Partey to this squad and we are cooking with fire.

I’ve got to like this post even though you’re a ****.

Gabriel is a solid signing although not sure about his hairline.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Usual **** suspects crying about Francis getting the sack but behind the scenes Raul is securing top level talent. Love to see it

Hearing just like Saliba, Cagigao recommended this signing, and just like Saliba, my dogs piss could of recommended him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom