• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,476

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I know people are joking here but it highlights the problem with looking at all these numbers in tables rather than watching the players especially when anyone ahead of DM is simplified to how many G/A they contribute

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He deflected the pass into Pulisic's path who went from the centre circle to the area and scored. If Özil did that everyone would be saying it's not a legit assist. Willian's a fraud imo.
I was joking. :lol::lol:

Willian will offer a nice balance with Pepe but he’s still not the chance creator down the middle we needed tbh. But beggars can’t be choosers let’s see what happens.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He deflected the pass into Pulisic's path who went from the centre circle to the area and scored. If Özil did that everyone would be saying it's not a legit assist. Willian's a fraud imo.

Don’t get how that’s bad though? In the whole clip he reads his eyes and jumps the passing lane.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tom Davies oh my days man. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you see the insta story James Maddison put up on holiday? Nearly topped myself then and there.

Grealish was on the same holiday.

Probably up in his room with Ibiza’s finest while creepy Mads trying to stick it on any girl he sees.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Grealish was on the same holiday.

Probably up in his room with Ibiza’s finest while creepy Mads trying to stick it on any girl he sees.

That was on the story, he was being bare weird and kissing this fit bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom