• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I hope after I’m gone, my followers keep exposing the bum squad, and Oxexi for his blatant lies and hatred for Özil/Wenger.
Has he commented recently? Not been on here much myself but I feel like I've hardly seen any messages from him, for his standards thats low.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

CBL58CmFSOY

Me everytime Daddy GDeep @'s me:Celebration:
Mods need to reveal who’s behind this.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mods need to reveal who’s behind this.

Lets let it simmer for a bit...we can have the big reveal at the end of next season, keep the viewing figures of AM at a high in the meantime.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Martinez, Bellerin, Luiz, Mari, Gabriel and Soares all in our back line, with Ceballos infront, with Willian and Coutinho flanking. Martinelli on the left and Pepe, Saka and Auba can have a samba off to decide who can be a honorary Latin forward.

Latin FC.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Has he commented recently? Not been on here much myself but I feel like I've hardly seen any messages from him, for his standards thats low.
Who, Oxexi? He’s been lying about Özil being a cancer in the dressing room, liking anti Wenger posts.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
This isn't how you spell "Bellerin" or "Ramsey" ...so there's a good chance he might.

Meh.. my constructive criticism of Bellerin and Ramsey is lenient is comparison to some of my lobby posts of Diaby back in the day. Irish Owen promoted me from the lobby years ago as I put those deluded Diaby fan girls in their place on regular basis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom