• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He’s not made any comments, he’s also started big games for Arteta.

I’m sure he’d rather stay here than join Brighton or something.

Wasn't the last report he wanted to leave? He only started big games because we had 5atb.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Think this is the club tbh. Don't think AMN is necessarily forcing this move and Arteta obviously trusted him enough to play in our biggest game of the season. Very intrigued to see how this plays out, but I wouldn't like to see him go, not now.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He has the makings of a top fullback. Physically he’s elite.

I agree, that's why he should stay if Bellerin leaves.

If I was Arteta i'd push Bellerin to leave and tell AMN he'll be a top top full-back.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Wasn't the last report he wanted to leave? He only started big games because we had 5atb.

I think that was speculation because of the agent change, but it’s probably valid. You don’t change agent unless you’re looking for something. He has 3 years left on his deal so it won’t be a pay rise.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
How the **** can it be that Arteta wants him to stay and values him, but the club pushes him out of the door for money.

Disgusting piece right there and the very one that really gets me angry

Manberg

Predator
How the **** can it be that Arteta wants him to stay and values him, but the club pushes him out of the door for money.

Simple. Arteta is not in control of transfers. Edu and Raul are. Arteta's only job is to do with training and what happens on the pitch. He's not a manager he's a head coach.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What the hell? He should be our first choice RB/RWB. I don’t understand why the club are forcing him out ffs.

I’ll be fuming if they force him out as he clearly wants to stay.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Because he's one of the few assets we can sell for decent money, especially after his last 2 high profile games. That's put at least £5m on his price-tag. I'm of the belief that we're not actively selling him but putting people on notice that he has a price and we're happy to let him leave if that price is matched. There's a strong possibility he also gets a CM berth when he leaves aswell, that will be attractive to him.

I don't like it anymore than you do but it makes sense from that perspective, and it makes things all the more galling that his RB replacement is ****ing Cedric, the most milquetoast RB we could have possibly found.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Been alot of injuries & early transfers in the RB market hard to see both these stories tonight having merit.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Would it not make more sense for the club to sell Bellerin instead? Bellerin is older, on 100k a week, just come back from a big injury and can only really play in one position. I’m sure Bellerin would get more interest from richer clubs than AMN would. This seems like a political move rather than a financial one.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Simple. Arteta is not in control of transfers. Edu and Raul are. Arteta's only job is to do with training and what happens on the pitch. He's not a manager he's a head coach.

And that's absolute RUBBISH to begin with.

You can argue about "all the power to the coach" as with Wenger to get a more many-faced approach to decision making, but taking the coach, the guy with the biggest football knowledge, the guy with the ideas on the pitch and the one who's in constant re-evaluation with what he's got to work with, out fo that formula, is absolutely laughable to say the least.

Complete joke - there's not even a debate to make out of that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Didn't Orny also said few weeks ago that he AMN is open to leave? it's early days but if we couldn't sell Hector we should take 25M for AMN now and try improve other areas in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom