• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
And that's absolute RUBBISH to begin with.

You can argue about "all the power to the coach" as with Wenger to get a more many-faced approach to decision making, but taking the coach, the guy with the biggest football knowledge, the guy with the ideas on the pitch and the one who's in constant re-evaluation with what he's got to work with, out fo that formula, is absolutely laughable to say the least.

Complete joke - there's not even a debate to make out of that.

Yeah, I agree. I want Arteta in control.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
any coach would love have AMN in his team can play LB RB RWB LWB And CM. i would love we sell Hector and keep AMN but Hector wages is big and his performance not helping attract any interest.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah, I agree. I want Arteta in control.
Arteta just said He work with Edu and Raul in transfers. but you can't keep everybody in the team specially if AMN can get us 25M to help us get deals like Partey over the line Bellerin is difficult to sell him because his wages and poor display.

Token Yank

any coach would love have AMN in his team can play LB RB RWB LWB And CM. i would love we sell Hector and keep AMN but Hector wages is big and his performance not helping attract any interest.
But think of the marketing dollars Hector would attract from the SJW's living in their parents basement. He will plant a tree for every misplaced pass.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I have not been as critical as others about other things that have been going on but if we sell Ainsley against Artetas wishes after giving that useless dwarf Soares a four year deal, I will be fuming

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Can see us getting that for AMN, if we got 30M for iwobi it's easy to get 25-30M for AMN.

Manberg

Predator
Arteta just said He work with Edu and Raul in transfers. but you can't keep everybody in the team specially if AMN can get us 25M to help us get deals like Partey over the line Bellerin is difficult to sell him because his wages and poor display.

Sell Lacazette to raise funds instead.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn’t really want to sell him but we’re at a point when our only sellable assets have been academy products or British players. Partly because of the money in the league and partly because of **** recruitment. Emery probably wanted to keep Iwobi but you can’t turn down that sort of money.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Sell him to who? Who’s buying a 30 year old 10-15 goal a season striker on £200k a week? I’m sure they’d rather sell a lot of the **** players on high money but it isn’t happening and never has.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The club are clearly broke and are looking to shift valuable assets like AMN to cut down costs.

The kitchen staff were made redundant but Cedric and Mari were given 4 year contracts.

You can’t make this stuff up.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We'll sell Lacazette Torreira Guendouzi too. but you can't have 3 RB in the club AMN already said he want to be first team player and want alot first team minutes but Arteta seem fancy Bellerin so AMN won't keep waiting until his chance arrives again. it's early days things could change.

Manberg

Predator
We'll sell Lacazette Torreira Guendouzi too. but you can't have 3 RB in the club AMN already said he want to be first team player and want first alot team minutes but Arteta seem fancy Bellerin so AMN won't keep waiting until his chance arrives again. it's early days things could change.

AMN is a versatile utility player we really need. He can play RB, LB, RWB, LWB, LW, RW or in midfield.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
We'll sell Lacazette Torreira Guendouzi too. but you can't have 3 RB in the club AMN already said he want to be first team player and want alot first team minutes but Arteta seem fancy Bellerin so AMN won't keep waiting until his chance arrives again. it's early days things could change.
Ainsley wants midfield. He's gone back and forth about RB and sure he's happy to play there and get minutes but he defo wants midfield. If a team in the PL is willing to offer him that, he might take that opportunity. This is a move I definitely would not like, but it's one I'd accept because it does make some kind of sense.

It does really hammer home the point I made earlier in the season that RB is poised to become a weak point of the team. Bellerin not yet back to his best and may never be......and Cedric. FFS I really wish we'd just signed Jayden Bogle.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ainsley wants midfield. He's gone back and forth about RB and sure he's happy to play there and get minutes but he defo wants midfield. If a team in the PL is willing to offer him that, he might take that opportunity. This is a move I definitely would not like, but it's one I'd accept because it does make some kind of sense.

It does really hammer home the point I made earlier in the season that RB is poised to become a weak point of the team. Bellerin not yet back to his best and may never be......and Cedric. FFS I really wish we'd just signed Jayden Bogle.

Would make sense for him to stay and fight for midfield though. We currently have 1 midfielder who is guaranteed to be here. Xhaka.

Torreira, who knows?
Guendouzi, half way our the door.
Ceballos, not even in the door.
Willock, not viewed as a deeper midfielder.

He will have more competition ar Everton and Brighton at this rate.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I wouldn’t really want to sell him but we’re at a point when our only sellable assets have been academy products or British players. Partly because of the money in the league and partly because of **** recruitment. Emery probably wanted to keep Iwobi but you can’t turn down that sort of money.

Stop making us sound like Bournemouth, we’re Arsenal ffs, we don’t need to sell him when we’re signing 30-32 year old trash and giving them 4 year contracts.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think I saw on RAWK a few weeks back about Liverpool being interested in AMN.

They’re going for Jamal Lewis at the moment but I think AMN would be perfect to cover all the positions they need tbh especially since James Milner is 34 and he’ll be gone soon.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom