• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Ok you want to keep pretending to be a protagonist and typing yards of tactical jargon to cover your tracks.. doesn't fool me. Unai, you were a Patsy and spineless and had no man management skills. You were in love with doozi and his hair and you almost destroyed Arsenal and its values... We were lucky that a few old guard remained steadfast and got you kicked out ..hahhaa.
Again, I didn’t mentioned anything about emery in my post. So don’t know what are you on about. Stop making things up. You seems to have serious problem with your logic.

I praised Arteta, said he learned his tactics from pep, but not wenger. And that’s what I posted. That has nothing to do with emery. As I have said, Arteta outclassed emery in every aspect of a manager.

Keep making things up with no logic, you are making a joke out of yourself.

Last edited:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
That was clearly me making joke out of guendouzi’s hairstyle. You didn’t get that, try to attack me as an emery fan to cover up your stupidity. Just be honest, admit that you didn’t get the joke and move on.

Or are you triggered because I praised Arteta as a tactical genius? You must be an Arteta hater then. You desperately want him to fail? Why do you hate Arteta? He is one of the best tactician and bring us the fa cup in just six month in his first year of management. Let’s celebrate his success.

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Again, I didn’t mentioned anything about emery in my post. So don’t know what are you on about. Stop making things up. You seems to have serious problem with your logic.

I praised Arteta, said he learned his tactics from pep, but not wenger. And that’s what I posted. That has nothing to do with emery. As I have said, Arteta outclassed emery in every aspect of a manager.

Keep making things up with no logic, you are making a joke out of yourself.

That was clearly me making joke out of guendouzi’s hairstyle. You didn’t get that, try to attack me as an emery fan to cover up your stupidity. Just be honest, admit that you didn’t get the joke and move on.

Or are you triggered because I praised Arteta as a tactical genius? You must be an Arteta hater then. You desperately want him to fail? Why do you hate Arteta? He is one of the best tactician and bring us the fa cup in just six month in his first year of management. Let’s celebrate his success.

Think you're arguing with yourself here mate :confused:

Reactions: A_G

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Unai... now that we are old friends ...tell us what was the deal between you and guendouzi?
Feel sorry for you, not intelligent enough to get the joke, making you feel embarrassed.

But me praising Arteta’s tactical knowledge really has nothing to do with emery. What is the logic behind it? Me praising Arteta as one of the best tactician in the world means I like emery? You are just trying to make things up because I made a joke and you didn’t get it, and you get embarrassed.

You are just making a joke out of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom