• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

senna

Not against this super agent stuff - we've missed out on lots of good players eg. Cristiano Ronaldo cos we didnt dine at the superagent table. Kia's got some good clients like Joelson & Diego Carlos and has good links in South America the real hotbed of football talent. As long as we're not stranded with the cast offs on bloated wages like Willian & Coutinho then cant see this as a bad thing.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Incase some miss this in the “Francis Cagigao Sacked” thread.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I genuinely don't care about the scouting department. We use data to sign Mustafi and Elneny, we buy players without knowing what they are like Xhaka.

Lets not forget the players we miss. Joe Gomez, was at Charlton. How can you buy Jenkinson and miss Gomez.

Raheem Sterling at QPR. We don't even take advantage of London.

**** the scouts.

I genuinely don't care about the scouting department. We use data to sign Mustafi and Elneny, we buy players without knowing what they are like Xhaka.

Lets not forget the players we miss. Joe Gomez, was at Charlton. How can you buy Jenkinson and miss Gomez.

**** the scouts.

Maybe we should have been looking to improve our scouting network not demolishing it?

Manberg

Predator

**** the scouts.

What about the talents we did sign off scouting?
Fabregas, Van Persie, Bellerin, Martinelli... and a lot more I'm sure.
There's also those coming through the academy. Academy players will have been scouted at schools and such.

al-Ustaadh

The fact they're keeping the South American scouting network intact, but still fired Cagigao, who discovered Martinelli and had the connections to sign him, is very contrarian to me.

Ashybashy86

The South American scouting staying intact seems like it could be Edu's influence. Not sure what he's actually done since he's been here though. Was it him, or Cagigao who recommended Martinelli?

Ashybashy86

The South American scouting staying intact seems like it could be Edu's influence. Not sure what he's actually done since he's been here though. Was it him, or Cagigao who recommended Martinelli?
The fact they're keeping the South American scouting network intact, but still fired Cagigao, who discovered Martinelli and had the connections to sign him, is very contrarian to me.
Lol, nevermind. :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

In fact I’m 95% people took credit away from Edu/Raul about Martinelli by saying he’s not a hidden gem since he had trials at United and Barcelona. Funny old game is AM.

al-Ustaadh

In fact I’m 95% people took credit away from Edu/Raul about Martinelli by saying he’s not a hidden gem since he had trials at United and Barcelona. Funny old game is AM.
I understand all of that but Cagigao was key to signing him from all accounts.

But you're right I shouldn't have said "discovered".

al-Ustaadh

Given how difficult it is to sign players from South America I hope it won't become our sole point of focus. Football is universal, we should be looking to find talents from everywhere.
Even more now with Brexit. They're apparently focusing on South American talents that have dual citizenships and thus can get a work permit in England (e.g. Martinelli).

It was only me who said it and it is correct but because I said it and people like to bully me and verbally abuse me and send me death and rape threats in PM they rather be wrong and hate me, than right and knowledgeable about football.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It was only me who said it and it is correct but because I said it and people like to bully me and verbally abuse me and send me death and rape threats in PM they rather be wrong and hate me, than right and knowledgeable about football.

I think it’s disgusting some of the stuff you’ve been through on this forum. Such an inspiration and I can’t wait to next meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom