• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you take Ivan Gazidis back?

Would you prefer Ivan or Raúl?

• Total voters

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Hmm no but I don't like Raul either.

The issue is that the structure fell apart after Ivan left, so ideally we should've replaced him and ensured his successor would continue the same structure ensuring bum Raul wouldn't take control.

But yeah f*ck Ivan.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
All clubs can say that though? If Chelsea could’ve spent, if Sp**s had Jose earlier, if Utd had signed Bruno last summer etc.

All we know is that Luiz and Dani were poor all season.

Dani was poor under Emery... Tierney was injured pretty much until lockdown, Pepe was being benched by Emery. So many factors, you cant just say Raul is terrible because we came 8th. There's way more to it than Raul and the business he done.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Seems more of a Hillary vs Trump debate, both in their own ways absolutely dreadful in many ways.

We've made a contract with the devil, but before, we had someone that never sold a guy for his actual value whilst stockpiling trash players with massive longterm contracts yet at the same time letting every valuable player run down his.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

The glizzy gobbler said we'd be the next Bayern Munich - now look at us! :lol: The only thing I miss about Ivan not being around is @Kingslayer being a lot less active. Honestly, I think he's cucked up the decision with Pioli/Rangnick. He managed to alienate Maldini and then sack Boban because he went behind their backs on the decision prior only to reverse his decision.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I genuinely have no idea what people have against Raul. As far as i am concerned, he has not done anything wrong.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Been opening up about it for weeks and months. He made the signings.

And what about those signings made us come 8th? I think for Raul to deserve criticism on his signings at least 50% of them would have to be poor signings. Which wasn't the case.

GDeep™

League is very weak
And what about those signings made us come 8th? I think for Raul to deserve criticism on his signings at least 50% of them would have to be poor signings. Which wasn't the case.
In key positions they were poor. Luiz poor all season, Dani only started to perform in June or July, before then this forum wanted to send him back to Spain.

What were the other signings? Pepe and Tierney, so that’s 50%.

Manberg

Predator
In key positions they were poor. Luiz poor all season, Dani only started to perform in June or July, before then this forum wanted to send him back to Spain.

What were the other signings? Pepe and Tierney, so that’s 50%.

They've all been good signings, including Luiz. Emery was atrocious. Was Raul not the one who gave us Arteta?

Top Bottom