• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Having a fairly decent right back on a 4 year deal willing to be backup and paying a small wage fee per year isnt a big deal.

There's much bigger things to worry about than constantly going on about Cedric.
But we had a great kid in AMN who is a phenomenal athlete too and was picked by Arteta anyway for the big games.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
But we had a great kid in AMN who is a phenomenal athlete too and was picked by Arteta anyway for the big games.

I agree he would be my first choice right back but its pretty clear, just like with the Ox, he doesnt want to play there. Deep down Ainsley will know he has no shot here in his desired position.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I still get the feeling Niles doesn't want to play full/wing back full time though, he would rather drop down a level to play CM there.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I agree he would be my first choice right back but its pretty clear, just like with the Ox, he doesnt want to play there. Deep down Ainsley will know he has no shot here in his desired position.

And where did you get that from?

He clearly said after the FA Cup final and even an interview before that, he’s happy to play wherever the manager puts him.

It sounds like the club are forcing him out as they know they can profit on him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
And where did you get that from?

He clearly said after the FA Cup final and even an interview before that, he’s happy to play wherever the manager puts him.

It sounds like the club are forcing him out as they know they can profit on him.

Didn't Ox say that? Many players have said that but deep down you have that one position you want to be nailed on. For AMN its CM.

When I used to play I would never openly say to my manager no I dont want to play right wing I want to be CM. I just did the job for the team. But deep down you arent content with being there long term. Just how it works.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Didn't Ox say that? Many players have said that but deep down you have that one position you want to be nailed on. For AMN its CM.

When I used to play I would never openly say to my manager no I dont want to play right wing I want to be CM. I just did the job for the team. But deep down you arent content with being there long term. Just how it works.

Ox and AMN are two different players.

Does he look unhappy here?

Fans love to make up crap about him being unhappy about his position just because another player had similar issues.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Ox and AMN are two different players.

Does he look unhappy here?

Fans love to make up crap about him being unhappy about his position just because another player had similar issues.

They're two players who are much better at right back/RWB than their preferred positions which are CM.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They're two players who are much better at right back/RWB than their preferred positions which are CM.

Yes but you didn’t answer my question.

How did you come to the conclusion that AMN is unhappy about his position? As there’s nothing that suggest he is.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yes but you didn’t answer my question.

How did you come to the conclusion that AMN is unhappy about his position? As there’s nothing that suggest he is.

There's too much talk of him leaving to suggest he's completely happy. I do see one of him or Heccy B leaving this summer.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

There's too much talk of him leaving to suggest he's completely happy. I do see one of him or Hector B leaving this summer.

You’re drawing baseless conclusion as there’s a lot of talk when he clearly said he’s happy with wherever he plays.

:rofl:

If he leaves it’s because the club forced him out imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom