• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Cagigao Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t understand, we were the first ones to move to data analytics almost a decade ago, Sven was using data analytics but you still need the scouting network, last year they said there were moving away from data analytics.

Doesn’t Sven have his own private analytics system rather than using what his clubs have?

@Toby Andrl ?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That’s even more of a damn shame. As he could have helped adjust ours . Gazidis was on to something just needed persistence

Shame about that ownership stake offer and even more power from Milan.

Guy must be absolutely minted :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Why doesn't Edu do a piece to camera about his vision ffs.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I will be interested to see how the Kia links pan out in the longer term. My Mums side of the family are all Wolves fans so I follow them pretty closely. They used Mendes initially to get a 'jump start' for want of a better term, they are using him less and less as time goes by.

It could well be the same with Edu and Kia, Edu is 12 months into the job and it is understandable that he would use his previous connections in the beginning while he gets a foothold. I hope that just like Wolves and Mendes, Edu will lean on Kia less as time goes by.

Iceman10

Established Member
Charlie Watts on his YouTube channel yesterday said the scouting overhaul was more to do with Edu stamping his mark than cost cutting. Apparently the club is happy with an overhaul Edu has already made to the Academy. Seems pretty radical letting Cagigao and some others go. Would really like to know who was more responsible for Martinelli, Edu or Cagigao.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Remember when everyone was crying and throwing up over this but I was saying we hadn't scouted decent players in decades? Good times.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Cagigao pinpointed Martinelli and Saliba among others. He was fine even if our scouting overall was flawed.

Saliba cost 30M and had loads of teams after him. People said he scouted Cesc and Bellerin who were in all the Barca academy.

Only one he gets is Nelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom