• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I mean if its true then its a clear upgrade. He works his balls off and is an elite finisher, one year younger than Laca so a 4/5 year deal would make sense.

Auba - Ings - Pepe
Willian
Partey - Ceballos​

It could be pretty good no?

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Funnily enough I went to college with Danny Ings. Good lad. I know some people who are still close with him, but I haven’t spoken to them in ages.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The midget and his work mate better not be telling lies, dig deeper @OnlyOne

A 20 league goal a season striker and a 20 league goal a season LW at my club de futbol? Oh mama.

To me it clearly looks like Arteta wants to get the players in to finally play Auba in his best position as CF - another point why Ings does not make sense for me, we are STACKED there with hale ends behind Auba

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Because you actually want to sign him? Or to expose the midget @OnlyOne :lol:

tenor.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Wait, is the main portion of AM buzzing for Ings ?
Looks fine, but isn't someone I'd get really excited about

22 league goals for Southampton with only one pen scored. Also hit the woodwork 6 times and missed 8 big chances.

Compared to Mane for example who scored 18, hit the woodwork twice and missed 18 big chances.

Or Auba who scored 22 and missed 10 big chances.

Ings is a killer and we need a killer striker if Auba is the LW/LF.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
To me it clearly looks like Arteta wants to get the players in to finally play Auba in his best position as CF - another point why Ings does not make sense for me, we are STACKED there with hale ends behind Auba

I'm not sure he does want to play Auba CF, especially when Auba is scoring 22 league goals in a dire team at LF/LW. Maybe signing a top tier goalscorer instead of Laca is the way to go?

I'd certainly prefer Auba - Ings to Zaha - Auba for example.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we’re actually in for Ings the worry is that he’s mr glass normally.

I was shocked he lasted a whole season, he’s due a 9 month plus spell on the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom