• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I'd take him here and I'm fairly sure he'd start. We're looking to offload Yarmolenko and Anderson.
That would be perfect. London based, Jack to show the lad around. Playing off Antonio and Haller.

Offloading Anderson? Wages pushing on the budget or has he failed to impress? Thought he did very well for you guys? Admit I havent seen you play a lot this season though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Where do you guys draw the line for racism/hate speech on this forum? Is it ok to post I ****ing hate “insert any race/ethnicity/nationality etc” ?
Just wondering
Valid question, I think it's different when you know people like BobP and GDeep are joking. If enough people find those types of jokes distasteful we can start removing them as well.

Genuine xenophobes, people wishing death on Özil etc. have been banned in the past though. Even had someone complain that the mods we "too PC" in doing so.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Valid question, I think it's different when you know people like BobP and GDeep are joking. If enough people find those types of jokes distasteful we can start removing them as well.

Genuine xenophobes, people wishing death on Özil etc. have been banned in the past though. Even had someone complain that the mods we "too PC" in doing so.
How do you tell if someone is genuine or not?
Can I “get away with” I fkn hate jews/blacks if I’m joking or would that be too far?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Havent had much chance to watch West Ham this season but was under impresion they were playing well. Especially Anderson?

That would be perfect. London based, Jack to show the lad around. Playing off Antonio and Haller.

Offloading Anderson? Wages pushing on the budget or has he failed to impress? Thought he did very well for you guys? Admit I havent seen you play a lot this season though.

He's inconsistent as all hell, to the point of it being a massive liability. Think Arshavin/Sanchez-esque in his desire to always create something but with 2/3rds of the actual ability to do so. He gives the ball away so often and creates dangerous opportunities on the counter for the opposition.

He's also on pretty big wages and, perhaps more importantly, does have some transfer value, so many people feel we should cash in while we still can and invest elsewhere.

I'd honestly love some of your youngsters here, some of them are exactly the types we need. Willock and Nelson would get plenty of minutes here. We've been playing Noble as the advanced midfielder ffs :lol: Willock would slot into that spot easily.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Can I “get away with” I fkn hate jews/blacks if I’m joking or would that be too far?
I think with long-time posters you can get an idea of what they're like. Some posters push the boundaries to get a reaction but if you look at say GDeep's posts on actual incidents of racism, you can see what his real views are. Same with Bob.

To answer your second question there's a fine line between being edgy and offensive, so I don't know how those statements would be perceived.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Well those are the two groups you can never talk about. So I'd start off by not mentioning those two.:lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Well those are the two groups you can never talk about. So I'd start off by not mentioning those two.:lol:

Nah you can get away with a few Jewish one's here and there imo.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Can I “get away with” I fkn hate if I’m joking or would that be too far?
It depends, if you are Mexican, Jew or black then you get punished if you are blond then is a joke. BTW I am Mexican so probably I am getting punished for being racist against my own people :(:(:(

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I wouldn't let him go on loan til at least January. With EL we should have plenty of games for him. Plus training with the likes of Willian every day has got to be better for his development than training at the likes of Fulham et al.
Agree, I'm not keen on a loan in the current situation. If Willian is the only attacking addition and Laca is indeed sold, there will be plenty of opportunities for him here. He showed some brightness in his latest performances. Would probably be good for his confidence to stay now. It will be a strange season in which we need to rotate a lot due to the short break. Shame for him the PL reverted back to 3 subs.

If we do loan it should be to a positive attacking side in the PL. Leeds seems like a contender, perhaps Watford? Was quite impressed with them whenever I saw them last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom