• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,466

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Willian is an attacking midfielder signing gets me very excited.

As a winger it’s not as exciting but still quite smart, gives us quality depth and someone to keep the front three on their toes. We’d still need an AM if we plan on playing Willian wide.
Not much doubt he's coming here with a central position in mind. He's not lightening, but he's quick enough and has the quality and guile to be a more than adequate PL level winger. He's just an excellent footballer at the end of the day. He'll produce moments of top notch quality wherever he plays.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

So I've heard he's already undergone his medical with us, why does it take us day even weeks to officially announce our signings? I've heard Chelsea have already practically announced 2 & a few other clubs a few players, thats one thing that irritates me about our club during the transfer windows.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
How are his defensive stats? From what I've seen I'd rather keep him on the wings as a rotation option.

Buendia as a creative mid also helps out tremendously in defense. My dream signing Ødegaard less so, admittedly, but even Aouar can contribute defensively if he turns up.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How are his defensive stats? From what I've seen I'd rather keep him on the wings as a rotation option.

Buendia as a creative mid also helps out tremendously in defense. My dream signing Ødegaard less so, admittedly, but even Aouar can contribute defensively if he turns up.

Think the point is our funds can only really stretch to Partey/Gabriel.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Think the point is our funds can only really stretch to Partey/Gabriel.
Might prefer Saka at LCM and Willian LW then, given Saka's development at L(W)B this season.

Would be sad if Gabriel, Partey, Willian is all we can manage, though. Buendia surely wouldn't be much more than an extra €30m that we can somehow scrape together?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
So I've heard he's already undergone his medical with us, why does it take us day even weeks to officially announce our signings? I've heard Chelsea have already practically announced 2 & a few other clubs a few players, thats one thing that irritates me about our club during the transfer windows.
Announcement video. Filming as we speak.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Why in the name of God would you allow him to leave the building after a medical??? Should have locked the doors and not let him out until everything was signed sealed and delivered. :lol:

say yes

forum master baiter
Arsenal are small time ffs.
Wonder what monstrosity they’re creating?

A video of Kia, Cedric and Luiz saying come to Arsenal in that Fenerbache style could work well.

Certainly won’t be a video of all of his goals / assists. Would have been done days ago.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope clubs would stop with these announcements videos official statements and pictures of the new player holding the the shirt is more beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom