• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,444

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Is this guy really worth the bother of a special social-media effort?

Just announce him quickly so we can focus on transfers that are actually exciting.

Heard Raul is getting Edu to phone Will.I.Am. for an apearance along with the other two male members of the black eyed PEAs, but he may only have enough money to pay for the latter two.

The plan was to present William and PEA together with the Sergio Mendes song.

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Grealish would be my dream signing but I've accepted getting him will be very difficult

So in that sense for now would it not be better signing Willian on a free and playing him centrally? Considering the numbers he puts up every season.

In terms of age id also prefer Grealish. But in fairness Willian offers exactly what Jack can offer.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
So in that sense for now would it not be better signing Willian on a free and playing him centrally? Considering the numbers he puts up every season.

In terms of age id also prefer Grealish. But in fairness Willian offers exactly what Jack can offer.
If Grealish was available for 45m I probably would've gone in for him but considering Villa want 80m..

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Agreed. At least Willian allows us to go for proper targets at CB and also Partey. Would also love a proper player instead of Lacazette up top.
I guess a window of Willian, Partey, Coutinho and Gabriel would be decent. I am a bit worried about Gabriel flaws though off the ball. Is he good defensively ??

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I guess a window of Willian, Partey, Coutinho and Gabriel would be decent. I am a bit worried about Gabriel flaws though off the ball. Is he good defensively ??

I'm not sure Coutinho will be a target anymore, wouldnt make much sense to me.

Gabriel has been defending in the French league so will be one of those wait and see kind of players. But he has all the physical attributes to be elite.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I'm not sure Coutinho will be a target anymore, wouldnt make much sense to me.

Gabriel has been defending in the French league so will be one of those wait and see kind of players. But he has all the physical attributes to be elite.
I remember watching him vs Ajax in the champions league last season, he was dreadful. Just like our defenders reacted lately to oppositions attackers movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom