• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,455

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Everyone knows the Willian signing was engineered by Raul, Edu and Kia with Arteta just pretty much rubber stamping.

I’ve no idea where the Mirror gets “tasked with chief creator from”. Arteta’s said several times that creativity is a function of our collective play front to back.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Heard Raul is getting Edu to phone Will.I.Am. for an apearance along with the other two male members of the black eyed PEAs, but he may only have enough money to pay for the latter two.

The plan was to present William and PEA together with the Sergio Mendes song.

Underrated post!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Im going to stick around

giphy.gif

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Did you expect us to sign a flawless (perfect) centre back?
No no but his flaws is extremely similar to our CB's that's all I'm saying. Don't we have enough Cb's already that react lately to balls ? I wish Diego Carlos was available for a similar price cause it would've been a no brainer to get him instead

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
No no but his flaws is extremely similar to our CB's that's all I'm saying. Don't we have enough Cb's already that react lately to balls ? I wish Diego Carlos was available for a similar price cause it would've been a no brainer to get him instead

You havent seen him enough to make any real conclusions.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Everyone knows the Willian signing was engineered by Raul, Edu and Kia with Arteta just pretty much rubber stamping.

I’ve no idea where the Mirror gets “tasked with chief creator from”. Arteta’s said several times that creativity is a function of our collective play front to back.
The sixth highest chance creator last season won't improve us?
okay

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Im going to stick around, I decided, after receiving countless PM’s from AM members asking me not to leave.

You don’t understand how happy this has made me!! Just let out a high sigh of relieve at work! Smiling from ear to ear all day now.

Love you bro.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Listen, he's better than what we got no doubt even if you add Saliba but he won't solve our defensive problems. Still think we're going to concede more than 40 again this season

You are talking like you have seen him enough when you have seen him in one game. Get real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom