• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 232,062

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Thats what I meant. They would've solved our defensive issues, Gabriel won't

What do you mean? Because we can't get those two, we should buy no one (who is close to them or budget friendly with great potential)?

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
What do you mean? Because we can't get those two, we should buy no one (who is close to them or budget friendly with great potential)?
No we should but he's not as good as Arsenal fans think he is. He's not a world beater at all and like I said he is better than what we got

GDeep™

League is very weak
Defensively, is Gabriel better than Upamecano, D.Carlos, etc ?
Why you asking on here? 99% of this forum haven’t watched Gabriel, don’t know anything about him and aren’t in any position to make any sort of critique. This forum is absolutely clueless on Gabriel.

Which is normal because who has time or need to watch Lille regularly unless you are really crazy about the game.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No we should but he's not as good as Arsenal fans think he is. He's not a world beater at all and like I said he is better than what we got

If he was a world beater, he would be out of reach like those two.

He has one very good season under his belt and great potential qualities like speed & size & passing ability.

I don't understand your criticism at all here. What should Arsenal do?

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Why you asking on here? 99% of this forum haven’t watched Gabriel, don’t know anything about him and aren’t in any position to make any sort of critique. This forum is absolutely clueless on Gabriel.

Which is normal because who has time or need to watch Lille regularly unless you are really crazy about the game.
I'm not one that judges by youtube comps as well so you have a point. Could be a hit or miss

sdotzdot

Established Member
Has been consistent, has a good engine and also physicality for Chelsea in the league for years.

As with the Cedric signing, you already know what you’re getting, they’re not going to suddenly change who they’ve been as a player for years in the same league.

And everything I have seen from willian from seasons past, his skill set and experience is needed here for sure, very clever signing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I've watched him quite a bit. Almost every game actually.

For me in the PL, only Laporte, VVD and maybe Gomez are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom