• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Bit annoying if we lose him after it looks like he finally turned a corner. Not too fussed unless we can make it a permanent deal though.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The big problem has been the speed of our midfielders. Xhaka, Torreira, Ceballos & Guendouzi all very slow.

So in that way I'm not too bothered if 2-3 of those are gone.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Maybe we get him a bit cheaper in Jan or next summer. Not much about him suggests the level to make it there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Losing Ceballos and potentially selling Guendouzi and Torreira it'll put us in trouble and we'll have to add 2 or 3 midfielders.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
So all our midfielders looking to leave with the exception of Xhaka?

Pay everything for Partey.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Extend AMN after selling almost all our midfielders. Then buy Partey and some others. Win-win.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think if he doesn’t come back Arteta needs to ditch the idea of playing 4-3-3. I don’t think it’s necessary if you’ve got Xhaka and Partey at the base of midfield anyway.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Even Partey alone won't be enough it'll leave us with Xhaka willock Partey you'll have to add 2 more at least

Pretty much. We need depth in midfield and Willock ain't it to properly replace them.

One of Xhaka and Partey injured and we have huge problems.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Even Partey alone won't be enough it'll leave us with Xhaka willock Partey you'll have to add 2 more at least

AMN? Maybe get one more in.

If we get Coutinho on top of Willian we have loads of options for the AM spot so 4/5 players for a 2-man CM base would be decent.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think if he doesn’t come back Arteta needs to ditch the idea of playing 4-3-3. I don’t think it’s necessary if you’ve got Xhaka and Partey at the base of midfield anyway.
Agree but it'll leave us short in midfield we potentially losing 2-3 midfielders this transfer window

Token Yank

I thought Zidane and Ceballos had some blow up last year? Where Zidane said he wasn't part of plans and Ceballos blew up and said, 'good, I don't want to play for you anyway'. Was on the internet so must be true.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
AMN? Maybe get one more in.

If we get Coutinho on top of Willian we have loads of options for the AM spot so 4/5 players for a 2-man CM base would be decent.
AMN could be an option but seem we are selling him too don't think he'll stay unless he become starter

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Arteta has said multiple times he wants flexibility. Don't think he's fixated on 433.

Think he wants a few profiles to play a few positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom