• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Nice try.

He was poor, and was therefore relegated to the bench = thus less minutes, and giving you the chance to bring up those crappy points per game stats or whatever you call them. Which hold very little value as I showed with my Giroud example further up, and @Troopz with a couple of his examples when Auba joined, etc.

Well Giroud was a great super-sub that season and was why I wanted him to stay as a substitute striker. And which he didn't want to do.

Of course it matters how many minutes you play to get certain amount of contributions. And it should be called points per minute, I said wrong word earlier.

It was not any try. You just invent what you think I say, basically lying here.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Well Giroud was a great super-sub that season and was why I wanted him to stay as a substitute striker. And which he didn't want to do.

Of course it matters how many minutes you play to get certain amount of contributions. And it should be called points per minute, I said wrong word earlier.

It was not any try. You just invent what you think I say, basically lying here.

You're a Laca fanboy, of course with a chance to make him look better than he actually is, you twist the stats to the point of stupidity.

We know he has contributed to 10 goals, you could just as well have said that.

drippin

You're a Laca fanboy, of course with a chance to make him look better than he actually is, you twist the stats to the point of stupidity.

We know he has contributed to 10 goals, you could just as well have said that.

I have not twisted any stats, hahah. You can prove them wrong of course, but give us the sources to see where I was wrong.

You can imagine me being a Laca fanboy, just as you seem liable to lie about what others have said while making your weird conclusions about my motives for me stating my research about their stats.

He was atrocious at one point of the season, but Nketiah got a point per 316 minutes when covering him. We cannot go to a season with him being backup (eventhough I think he could make it here at some level, it is too soon as Auba & Arteta too wants quality straight away.)

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I have not twisted any stats, hahah. You can prove them wrong of course, but give us the sources to see where I was wrong.

You can imagine me being a Laca fanboy, just as you seem liable to lie about what others have said while making your weird conclusions about my motives for me stating my research about their stats.

He was atrocious at one point of the season, but Nketiah got a point per 316 minutes when covering him. We cannot go to a season with him being backup (eventhough I think he could make it here at some level, it is too soon as Auba & Arteta too wants quality straight away.)

One scored 22 goals, the other 10.

You made them look level with your daft point per minutes stats. That is absolutely twisting/misusing stats.

You're a fake con artist.

:rofl:

drippin

One scored 22 goals, the other 10.

You made them look level with your daft point per minutes stats. That is absolutely twisting/misusing stats.

You're a fake con artist.

:rofl:

This will lead nowhere. We have stated our views, and you have imagined things in addition. Thanks for the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom