• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
You're lucky AntG ain't around, he would end you for doing this.
I was a member in the lobby when he was around, I went off the forum for a few weeks and when I came back he was never heard from again? What actually happened to him? Just got fed up and left?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I was a member in the lobby when he was around, I went off the forum for a few weeks and when I came back he was never heard from again? What actually happened to him? Just got fed up and left?
Yeah, think he got fed up with it. The last straw was probably when someone made a matchday thread that just said 'i hope we win' and nothing else. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He came back for a bit in 2017.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

‘Danny Ings’ should just become A-M code for off topic. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom