• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,540

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Kia ecstatic his Willy past his medical. God is great.

images

lomekian

Essays are my thing
He averages 5 assists a season in the league over 7 years, that’s a more reliable number.

Chances created is smokes and mirrors a little bit when you consider he takes all the set pieces, every corner, cross, free kick into the box is a chance created I think.

Only if, you know, it actually creates a chance. Which the vast majority of set pieces don't. Given that we have no right footed players who can actually take good set pieces with greater frequency than singular location lightning strikes, that's actually valuable to this squad.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Only if, you know, it actually creates a chance. Which the vast majority of set pieces don't. Given that we have no right footed players who can actually take good set pieces with greater frequency than singular location lightning strikes, that's actually valuable to this squad.

I have just read that Chelsea fans don't really appreciate his corners for example. So would be interesting to know how many of those chances created are from set pieces.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Still haven't answered. Would you prefer Grealish over Willian? 6 assist Grealish.
Grealish. Before Covid he was averaging a goal or assist every other game, which is excellent. After Covid those stats stalled, but you expect that at a club like Villa who have nothing in attack and fighting relegation etc.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
If the club and the media department are smart they will realise that for a player coming from a rival and whose signing is not universally popular among fans, they should keep the presentation modest and not have a a one like when Pepe signed. I wouldn`t count on it though,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom