• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,371
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Chelsea bidding for Rice must mean a big midfielder or two is leaving. You would think Jorginho for sure and possibly Kante as well.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Poor Valencia...reminds me when Malaga had a financial breakdown, Big Wengz seeing the possibility of a cut price Santi deal...

tenor.gif

Jakarta

Surprised no one even replied to this post.

35m is a bit much considering Bournemouth’s situation, but Brooks would be a great pickup for Liverpool. He was quality in his first season with Bournemouth, he has got the technique, creativity and intelligence that makes you a top class player.

I would rank him alongside the likes of Maddison, Grealish and Mount. Unfortunately Brooks doesn’t get the same media hype because he plays for the Wales NT.

I would’ve loved him at Arsenal if we didn’t already have Pepe at RW.

@Rex Banter

Can Brooks play as a number 10?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Surprised no one even replied to this post.

35m is a bit much considering Bournemouth’s situation, but Brooks would be a great pickup for Liverpool. He was quality in his first season with Bournemouth, he has got the technique, creativity and intelligence that makes you a top class player.

I would rank him alongside the likes of Maddison, Grealish and Mount. Unfortunately Brooks doesn’t get the same media hype because he plays for the Wales NT.

I would’ve loved him at Arsenal if we didn’t already have Pepe at RW.

@Rex Banter

Can Brooks play as a number 10?

Tbf the ankle injury killed his hype because he was getting talked about last year.

Can’t really remember that much about his position for them if I’m honest, think he’d usually start on the right or in a midfield two 2018/19 because Howe loves playing with two strikers.

He’s pretty versatile in terms of positions because he supports the strikers and looks to drift centrally. Not sure I’d pay 35M for him though, seems ridiculously steep seen as Bournemouth have been relegated.

Considering he’s been injured all year 20M would be a fair fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom