• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No it's not crappy at all. Newcastle or Liverpudlian slang is one thing. Running around shouting Blud like some kind of retarder cause they've watch AFTV is stupid.

Yeah I mean it didn't originate from AFTV you uncultured swine :lol:

Think thats the last straw for you, blocky balboa in full force.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yeah I mean it didn't originate from AFTV you uncultured swine :lol:

Think thats the last straw for you, blocky balboa in full force.

Block who you want. You think I give a **** you uneducated ****. You would argue that a black cat was white. I go to London 3-4 times a year. When I'm in bars and the match I dont hear people shouting Blud Blud Blud.

Block me get a moderator to cancel my account doesnt matter to me.

Jakarta

Block who you want. You think I give a **** you uneducated ****. You would argue that a black cat was white. I go to London 3-4 times a year. When I'm in bars and the match I dont hear people shouting Blud Blud Blud.

Mod Edit: just no...

Last edited by a moderator:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

You go to London 3-4 times a year oh my god that's so many times to visit the whole of London bro.

Calling someone with a masters in physics and two languages under their belt uneducated is a bit of a stretch my man.

State of it.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You go to London 3-4 times a year oh my god that's so many times to visit the whole of London bro.

Calling someone with a masters in physics and two languages under their belt uneducated is a bit of a stretch my man.

State of it.

What’s your second language?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

State of it.

Physics is not Literature, numbers are not words. I opened a physics book once and there were no words. :rolleyes:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Physics is not Literature, numbers are not words. I opened a physics book once and there were no words.

Its not, just making a point tbf :lol:

Was never amazing at English, decent at writing but always got bored easily in English. Always been weirdly good at maths though.

Anyway, besides the point, the guys just got his knickers in a twist he'll calm down in a bit. Onwards and upwards :bounce:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No it's not crappy at all. Newcastle or Liverpudlian slang is one thing. Running around shouting Blud like some kind of retarder cause they've watch AFTV is stupid.

"A retarder is a device used to augment or replace some of the functions of primary friction-based braking systems, usually on heavy vehicles."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom