• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
So what?

Luiz, Mustafi, Holding and Sokratis have been playing in Europe for years too, hasn’t prevented them being complete liabilities.
I don’t want a 21 year old from the liga do Brasil as the answer to our issues in defence, what’s hard to understand about that.

Maybe if he was our second CB signing yeh

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
When sky announce a team is actually in talks with someone or a deal is near it is usually accurate. Not the transfer talk ****e.

:lol::lol::lol:

off the top of my head alone they said Auba is close to signing for City. They said Everton had offered stupid money for Zaha which was later seen as untrue. Sky sports are rubbish, out of interest where are you from?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
:lol::lol::lol:

off the top of my head alone they said Auba is close to signing for City. They said Everton had offered stupid money for Zaha which was later seen as untrue. Sky sports are rubbish, out of interest where are you from?

The UK. Belfast to be precise. Where is the report that Auba was close to City. When was that before or after us?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's 2020, you can easily tell when a deal is serious if you know where to look online...it's the name of the transfer game now.

Of course there will always be dodgy links, but there are others you can easily tell are legitimate before waiting until the player is holding his shirt on Arsenal.com.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Looks like we were never interested in him this window.

Looks like our priority this summer is our midfield.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Just because we haven't signed him, doesn't mean we don't want a cb. The fact there was even this link implies to me that we do want one. There needs to be a couple moved on first though, i think.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Makes sense....we have seven senior CBs & one CM that isnt either ostracised or the club reported to be actively looking to sell.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

We obviously are. Reliable British and French sources say we have an interest ( and that we’re his preference) and that Arteta wants a CB.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Makes sense....we have seven senior CBs & one CM that isnt either ostracised or the club reported to be actively looking to sell.

Three of them leave at the end of next season. If Gabriel is a long term target they’d move for him now rather than have to find someone else next summer, possibly when prices rise again. That’s not even taking into account players like Holding who will he sold regardless.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Three of them leave at the end of next season. If Gabriel is a long term target they’d move for him now rather than have to find someone else next summer, possibly when prices rise again. That’s not even taking into account players like Holding who will he sold regardless.
Just doubt he is a long term target... we have signed three CBs this last 12 months.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
According to the Athletic Gabriel has always been our second option after Upamecano. So makes sense that we are going for him now.

Third option is probably Malang Sarr.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

I'm baffled if this turns out true. Not so much that we are not getting Gabriel, but that City actually wants Koulibaly.

I mean who at City is looking at current Koulibaly and says to himself *Yeah, that guy is going to solve our defensive problems. Totally.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom