• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I think AM should be happy with signing a non-AM from AM. Ideally I’d love him here tomorrow AM but it’s unlikely with AM doing bits in the Champions League, as a member of AM and fan of AM, I AM very excited by this transfer and hopefully we can add another AM into the mix as well.

When you say AM do you mean Atletico Madrid? Atletico Minero? Do you mean Alberto Moreno? Ainsley Maitland hold the Niles? Are you looking an Aston Martin?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think AM should be happy with signing a non-AM from AM. Ideally I’d love him here tomorrow AM but it’s unlikely with AM doing bits in the Champions League, as a member of AM and fan of AM, I AM very excited by this transfer and hopefully we can add another AM into the mix as well.

How likely do you see Partey coming to Arsenal as fan of Atletico?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just a minor suggestion, but could people use "Atletico" (or similar) rather than AM, because this forum is also AM?

Agree, I read a post the other day and was about to reply when I realised what AM meant to them was different to what it meant to me. My reply would not have made much sense, no doubt an argument would have ensured with neither of us knowing what the other one was on about! So if people mean AM, say AM, if not say Atletico. Thank you!

PS We can only have one AM!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I'd already replied without seeing this! :lol: Thank God its PM now!

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Agree, I read a post the other day and was about to reply when I realised what AM meant to them was different to what it meant to me. My reply would not have made much sense, no doubt an argument would have ensured with neither of us knowing what the other one was on about! So if people mean AM, say AM, if not say Atletico. Thank you!

PS We can only have one AM!

Surely it's obvious if someone says " we need to pay up and we need AM to accept the bid" when in a thread about Atletico Madrid and Thomas (Partey) ( not the tank engine).

Either way peoples wish will be my command cant be bothered with the hassle and crying.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Surely it's obvious if someone says " we need to pay up and we need AM to accept the bid" when in a thread about Atletico Madrid and Thomas (Partey) ( not the tank engine).

Either way peoples wish will be my command cant be bothered with the hassle and crying.

Why on earth would you expect a forum to accept the bid? I have no idea what you're talking about!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Partey's progressive stats are actually very impressive. 6.3 final third passes per game. Literally adds a bit of everything to the team, absolute must.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Got my shirt printed already mate.

Heh, okay, nice. Any idea why he wants here or why no other top teams are interested?

The wages are a big pull, maybe Arteta's project too with a certain starting spot, along with new challenges after being so long in Atletico.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
See I was right! You've started an argument by using the wrong AM!

Wait a minute I didnt start anything. The person who read the comment understood AM meant Ateltico Madrid in the comment and who decided to insult his own brain by feeling the need to ask for something to be simplified started it.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Wait a minute I didnt start anything. The person who read the comment understood AM meant Ateltico Madrid in the comment and who decided to insult his own brain by feeling the need to ask for something to be simplified started it.
Here's an idea, leave the thread. It's obviously annoying you.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Heh, okay, nice. Any idea why he wants here or why no other top teams are interested?

The wages are a big pull, maybe Arteta's project too with a certain starting spot, along with new challenges after being so long in Atletico.

If I had to guess why he’d come here, probably some dodgy link between his agent and Raul, and the rest is probably down to wages.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Here's an idea, leave the thread. It's obviously annoying you.

What is annoying me is someone telling me I shouldn't write AM for atletico madrid when talking about that club and them accepting a bid.

Do you think it is normal that someone tells someone they cant use an abbreviation because they thing the only thing that can mean AM is Arsenal Mania.

Please do reply back with a sensible answer please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom