• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Ignore him. He has little to be at. He argues a point but doesnt actually back his own points up with substance.

I say X and give reasons why I belief that. He says Y with no reasons why. He just says I'm wrong.

You only have to look at the name to know the type of fan he is. Probably never been to see them in his life. Probably watches the matches the next day on youtube highlights and makes his judgements from that.

@14Henry just seen this, wtf is your problem you weirdo :lol:

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Thanks, release clauses are one thing I don't completely understand, never fully known whether they (the club) are still able to reject it or not. Is there a site or anything I can go on to fully understand about release clauses?

They can reject if they are Liverpool and essentially double dare Suarez to sue them. Was astonished when John Henry admitted that they just ignored the contract clause.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They can reject if they are Liverpool and essentially double dare Suarez to sue them. Was astonished when John Henry admitted that they just ignored the contract clause.

They were never going to sell basically.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He'll lose a 50/50 with his missus and end up back in Italy even though he probably wants Spain.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
So did he only reject it because he was offended with the +£1 or did he just not wanna sell?

I have a feeling he used the bid's stupidity to distract people from the fact he wasn't accepting a bid matching a RC

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Agreed give us 25M and he is yours we shouldn't be interested in swaps we need players we want and rebuild the team and swaps won't improve us

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Im not interested in Diawara we need a quality player in the middle Diawara is more of DM and he decent but nothing special

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Screw this Pellegrini and Diawara sh@t, we want Zaniolo. Can play in many positions and he looks class every time I watch him.
Auba
Willian-Zaniolo-Pepe

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What’s mad is Torreira is worth 32M according to transfermarkt.

More than Guendouzi. Really makes you think.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Dont rate the player but really need to buy some midfielders before we let him go. The league starts a month today. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom